Wednesday, April 9, 2014

04/09/14



FAMILY!!!!!!

 General conference was SOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!! Ya for sure was sooooo needed. Yeah we got to watch it in ENGLISH!!! Which is a total blessing hahaha The translators just don’t cut it for me. I wanna hear their voices ya know? So yeah, Saturday we Watched Women’s Conference, then Saturday Morning (Which started at 6:00pm for us) and then Sunday we watched Saturday Afternoon at 4-6 and Sunday Morning 6-8 Hahaha Sooooo Sunday afternoon we watched Monday night 6-8. Hahah a little frustrating but super fun :) Conference for missionaries really is better than Christmas. I went through like 12 boxes of tissues and used up like a whole notebook..... It’s fine. Haha

OKAYYYY SO my big news for the week is I got my official release date. I come Home AUGUST 21. :) I am so excited. and that gives me a little time at home before I have to move again YAYYYY So I am super happy. :) Stephen... cough cough.... Pay attention to that date..... cough cough... 

YAY MOTHERS DAY!!!!! 4 weeks is SO SOON!!!! Ok I have noooo idea what my Skype account is so Jay??? Do you mind making me an account?? Or something??? I don’t think I will luck out using a members... again.... Hahaha In fact we might be in an internet point.... Lol 

The work here is going SO GOOD!!!!! We are having a baptism for that lady who read the Whole Book of Mormon MAY 10th AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH We are soooooooooo happy and excited and we are just freaking out on all levels. When we asked her to be babtised she just got all excited and was like "Va bene!! Sisisisisi Bene!!!! " hahahaha You guys. This is a huge miracle. I just wish you could have been there with us. The church is TRUEEEEEEEEEE..... and she has an 11 year old son so we hope we can baptize him too..... SHE IS EVEN ITALIAN. AHHHHHHHH. 

Anyyyyywayyyyyyy Life is so good.  I love you all so much!!!! I can’t wait to see you in 4 weeks :)))) EEEPPPPPP I am praying for you all and for your missionaries there so they will know what to say to you guys friends- You can trust them!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
-Sorella Holloway

No comments:

Post a Comment