Thursday, April 3, 2014

10/30/13

I don’t have much time to write but I would just say the best thing that happened this week is we gave 5 people baptismal dates so they are all getting ready for baptism!! SUPER EXCITING!!!!! And one of those people are actually ITALIAN which is a huge big deal hahaha

We are also preparing for a member of the seventy coming to visit us next week and everyone is freaking out, Italy doesn't get visits like often so EVERYONE knows about it and talks about it hahaha

FUNNY STORY that isn't super funny...... Hahaha I told you I was a young woman’s councilor (How is that spelled? I will never know. (English is hard) and so on Sunday, I taught Young Woman’s.... Then they said- hey will you teach Gospel principles? so I did. And THEN third hour they said, hey, will you give a 10 minutes talk? -___- Alright. THENNNNNNN They asked me to direct the music. Lol SOooooooooooo I guess that’s how it works in Branches’. Lol So that was a good time. Then we 9 Investigators come after church for this Lunch together so I literally was taking for 7 hours straight. WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Yay for Italians. hahaha
I did a little experiment the other day where I said something without my hands... they didn't understand- tried again- still don’t understand, So THEN I used my hands, and they understood. hahaha Hands are half the language here. hahaha

Love you guys!!! SEE YOU SOON OVER SKYPE!

The Church is still true! I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't!!! Lol LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment