Thursday, April 3, 2014

02/06/14

Everything is going so great here!!! We have 7 people right now that are working toward baptism but we are spread really thin because we cover ALL of Florence which is sooo much...  I would say about 50% of our work is praying with random people on the street trying to find more people to teach and... yeah. I love Florence but the work is weird. Hahaha Some days we run from appointment to appointment and don’t eat lunch or anything so we teach for literally 11 hours and then other days we go buzzing Apartment to Apartment and stopping people on the street for 11 hours hahaha Its really fun cause you kinda have to be good at everything cause  you either gotta be teaching about the restoration or Chastity or WHATEVER cause you have to pull it out of your hat super quick. In Italian. Soooo We gotta know our stuff. I LOVE IT

We had a great lesson with an investigator the other day and we watching Finding Faith in Christ and all she could say was just "I need to follow him. I need to be baptized" hahaha Usss Yes. Yes you do, kinda like what we have been saying for the past 5 MONTHS. Hahaha It’s ok. I have learned patience like NONE OTHER so that’s my new learning experience. BUT HEY! It clicked! Makes everything else worth it. She calls herself our Italian mom (She really is) and Mom- She wants to meet you SO BAD! Hahaha Not to mention your birthdays are only a week off hahaha SO CUTE!

We have a Zone Conference next Monday which I am pretty excited about so I don’t feel alone in this little Island hahaha Us- Seinna and Pisa and Montivarchi are like all the way down here closest to the Rome mission so its jut us 8 sister missionaries and like the Kajillion Elders Hahaha All the other sisters are way north where I started :)

We have a lot of fun here though- I never go like 2 hours without laughing a ton hahaha so we are happy :) The last 2 P-Days have been INCREDIBLE
so I wll send as many pictures as I can :)

 love you so much! I can’t wait to see you all very soon!!!
THE CHURCH IS THE TRUTH!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment