Thursday, April 3, 2014

0122/14

So this wasssss crazyyyyyyyy as usual. But I would say the highlight has to be that yesterday we were in Pisa all day and we TOTALLY did finding work around the tower. I think it is the craziest thing in the world. Just casually walking by people teaching them about Christ and then turning around and seeing the Leaning Tower of Pisa..... It’s insane. My life is insane.
My Companion and I were talking about this the other day and ya know- most people know where Florence Italy is.. ya know? It’s kind of a big deal!!! Well, there are 2 Sister missionaries for the true church of Jesus Christ, aka 2 representatives here in Florence Italy and I am one of them. That is the coolest thing in the world. THAT IS SO COOL. I am so lucky. But for reals.

Also The sorelle in Sienna came and stayed with us last night (Florence- Pisa-Sienna sorelle are all pretty close since we are the only ones "down here") and There is a new Italian Sisterand she is so fun!!! I love her. It was weird speaking Italian inside the apartment too (Usually it’s just outside) but it was also fun to pretend to be Italian hahahaha

I am so proud of my family which is now becoming a dancing family!!!!! Look at you Mom and dad!!! Look at you Tim!!!!! Bravo. BRAVO!!! Now why is this all being unveiled AFTER I leave????????? It’s whatever I am over it. -______-


Thats all for today folks!!!
I Love you loads!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment