Thursday, April 3, 2014

02/12/14

We had that Zone Conference that I was talking about this week- AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! It was definitely the highlight of my past......... month. Yeah. Hahaha We just have such good leaders here! Anyway one thing that I learned was they were talking about how "We're Awesome" hahaha YAY! And they were just pointing out all the things we do as members and then they shared that quote about how "every other dispensation has fallen into apostasy- but not ours. Now do you think Heavenly Father would have saved just anyone for this vital time when we have to be SO SURE that the truth never leaves us again? The truth of the matter is, God didn't recommend Moses, or Abraham or Noah for this time- but he recommended You and me. It is no small thing you are here are earth at this time"
Isn't that great??? Yeah. It was the one of the best things I have heard.
It made it into the Journal.
Side note: I am like.. a super journaler- I literally have not missed a SINGLE DAY of writing in my journal my entire mission and I write 1 Miracle I saw every day, thus today is Miracle 339... aka Day 339 hahah Isn't that CRAZY? Also I have this other journal thing where I basically keep everything. Let’s just say I will remember every second of my mission forever because I basically have journaled everything.


Also fun fact!!!!!  we saw a GIANTTTTT RATTTTTT right by our house last week. Ok Now think Princess Bride ok... Ya know those Giant rats YEAH THHEY ARE REAL MY FRIENDS. That thing could have eaten Jared no problem- I am no exaggerating- Think of like.... A pug. I would say it was slightly larger than a pug- My companion and I thought it was an Otter MA ALAS- TIS WAS NOT SO- we asked someone walking by. and they were just like "Oh It’s just a giant mouse..."
Dude if that’s a mouse...... Then Horses are Elephants. That’s all I gotta say.
I literally had nightmares about that thing.

Other than that I still love life!!!!! We have some investigators that will hopefully be baptized someday anddddddd I love praying with random people on the street! Its all bliss!! The harder the work gets the harder I laugh cause that just seems like a better way to live. :) I also sing. I sing a lot. Puddle jumping is also a new hobby of mine :) Hahahah

I can’t believe it is snowing so much!!!!!!!!!! It could pass as summer here!!!!! I mean it’s been raining a lot and its cold but- its DEFINATLY not winter status anymore. I am Almost jealous..... Not quite... but almost hahahaha 

Anyway I love you! Don’t forget about me! Lol I will see you soon! The church is true!!!!! If it wasn't I sure as HECK would not be alive right now!!!! But I am! So the Church is True!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love love love you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment