Thursday, April 3, 2014

02/19/14 Transferred to Modena!!

FAMILY!!!!!!!!
 Ok the big news this week is that I AM GETTING TRANSFERRED.
So I am opening in Modena. This means Sisters have never served in the city before and we start it up.... Sooooo Yeah! I am excited and terrified and am praying my companion can help me out while we try to pull our apartment together and so finding work allll dayyyy hahahahahaha EXCITING!!!

So today I am going to say bye to Florence and wollow in self pity. I said bye to everyone last night and there were quite some tears. Like basically a waterfall from my face. Anddddddddd I also invited them all to my future wedding so sorry bout that. Lol we'll have a crazy Italian Mob.

REALLY COOL STORY: We were walking out of the station last Friday night and I see this girl off in the distance wearing an Oregon Ducks jacket so I gasp and break out into a run cause ONE- she speaks English and TWO- She’s from my beloved Oregon. So We FINALLY catch up to her and she went to school there and she is a Professional Basketball player in Switzerland!!!!! So I invite her to the activity at the church, and She comes!!!!!! And then the next night we met up with her in Centro and taught her the restoration and SHE IS SO GREAT!!!! So the Sisters in Como will teach her or the sisters in Lugano because she is in the Italian speaking part of Switzerland. ANYWAY IT WAS A TOTALLLLLL MIRACLE!!!!!!!  She is one of the most prepared people I have ever met. :)

  then that we did a lot of teaching this week which has been a total blessing and now I am heading out to a new city!! FANTASTIC!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! AND TERRIFED!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY

I love you all so much and I just can’t wait to hear more about your guys adventures.
The Church is true, the book is blue, and Jesus is a Mormon.
Come what may and love it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment