Thursday, April 3, 2014

03/06/14

HI FAMILY!!!!!!

Yes I am alive- Yes Everything is fine, and Best news I have gotten all week, OUR APARTMENT IS READY!!!! Two weeks into the transfer....... WE ARE SO HAPPY so we move into the apartment tonight and we are so happy. 

We do a lot of finding these days and its really cold so no one is actually on the streets.... so we do apartment buzzing a lot.....

BUTTTTT On Sunday members invited us over for Lunch and if was bliss. Church for sure is always the highlight of my week! The church is true Family!!!!!

Also- I am going to quote my District leader again. He was talking about the Plan of Happiness, and he said something that really hit me. And I quoteeeee "Repentance was never the backup plan. It was and is THE PLAN" It was never then plan for us to be perfect, the plan was for us to mess up and repent so we can become more like God and his son Jesus Christ. 

So yeah that blew my mind it’s no big deal. It’s engraved into my mind forever. THE CHURCH IS TRUE. Thanks for all your prayers and I love you all so much. :) I love being a missionary and I love working hard. :) 


Love- Sorella Holloway

No comments:

Post a Comment