Thursday, April 3, 2014

12/03/13

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh I HAVE A NEPHEW NAMED JARED!!!!!!!! Kendra- WELL DONE!!!!!!!! It doesn’t even feel real to me but I am so excited for you guys!!!! Please send pics!!!! Wow. Jared. GREAT name. EEPPPP!!!!!! AND IT’S A HOLLOWAY!!!!!!!! WHATTTTTT?????????? Wooowwwww JAY YOU ARE A DAD IS THAT FOR REAL??????????????????
Wow. I love you guys.
No big deal but 20 days till I see you.
Right now I have no idea how that will work, not a lot of members here so I will probably be at an Internet point..... Awkward.

So Transfer came!! I am still in Florence BUTTTTT I have 2 new companions. That’s right folks- TWO!!!! Sorella Beutler and Sorella Strong. Sorells Beutler is "Dying" aka Going home in TWO WEEKS......... saddest thing in the world and then Sorella Strong is just younger than me in the mission. SO FUN! One change that happened though is that now we are the only Sorella in Florence soooooooo that’s crazy. We go to two branches every Sunday........ and the are in the same place at the same time- one starts at 9 and the there starts at 9:30....... Haven’t quite figured that one out yet

BUTTTTTTTT BEST THING THAT’S HAPPENED IN MY LIFE.
Last Transfer we had 4 baptisms, which in case you are wondering- doesn’t happen. ever. But in the words of Walt Disney, "It’s kind of fun to do the impossible" hahahaha ANDDDDDDD Jhon (yes that is spelt correctly) He was baptized 2 weeks ago and got the SACERDOZIO ON SUNDAY WHICH MEANS THIS SUNDAY HE WILL PASS THE SACRAMENT AND WE ARE SO EXCITED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
There really is nothing better than being a missionary. Nothing. And now we just have to find more people to get baptized. No pressure.
The work here is booming from who knows what but we are all pumped and excited.  Christmas season is hard so it’s good we have a lot of work to distract us. hahaha

We went to Pisa again today because we can MUAHAHAHHA and we were just talking on the train- we have such charmed lives. I just love my family and my family and my friends I can always turn to, and even if you all died ( don’t you dare) I know that everything would still be ok because we are together forever. What a blessing to know that and to help other people realize that. There realize nothing is better. One Christmas away to help a family become eternal is worth every ounce of sadness and loneliness. I am not to the point where I would say I would do it again ahahaha But there is no doubt I am where I need to be which is comforting to know. I hope you know I will be singing at the top of my lungs Christmas morning so hopefully you can hear me :)
I am so thankful for my family. All I want for Christmas is to see my family!!! I CANT WAITTTTTT!!!!!

I WILL FOR REALS SEE YOU SOON!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment