Thursday, April 3, 2014

03/19/14

WOOHOO!!! Yeah Tomorrow is my YEAR MARK and the best news of all is I am going up to Verona for Zone Conference, and guess who will be there- SORELLA HASLEM!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
We started the mission together; we were with each other on our six month mark- and now our year mark!!!! EEEEPPP!!!!!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!!

Anyway That’s what’s up with me!!!!!! We are trying to find new ways to find people and our favorite thing to do now is sing on the side of the street. Bahahaha Sounds weird- yes, Then when people stop we teach them and pray with them and just like that we get a phone number and a new investigator. haha Its so fun!!! 

So we have done that a lot and we teach a lot on the side of the street- its getting pretty normal. Hahaha 

That is so cool you are gunna be at that Zone Conference!!!!! You should try and sneak in... They are the best. Hahaha It’s so weird to think that there would be a conference in our ward building. Haha In my mind I am like..... "There aren't even trains to get them there... or buses..... and what’s a chapel?" Hahahahaha They are so lucky. -____- Hahaha 
Our Conference is tomorrow and we leave at 6:45 AM and take a two hour train ride, then a 40 minute bus ride, then walk for another 15 minutes to a building in Verona. There might be a building there actually- Chissà.  Anyway I am excited. AND I have never been to Verona so EVEN MORE FUN! 

Anyway I love you all and Yeah!!! Life is good!!!!!!

The church is still true!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment