Thursday, April 3, 2014

01/15/14

 So Life is really good- Right now we are the only Sorelles in Firenze (Florence) so we have SO much to cover and we try doing the braches separately but its hard cause we can have like 6 appointments a day with one branch and then the other NOTHING. We literally walk all day talking to hobos and randoms on the streets and climb apartment buildings just looking for SOMEBODY and not ONE person will talk to us its INSANE. Anyway. That branch needs more members so it’s what we gotta do! The funniest part is when we stop by a members house or a less actives home and ask if we can Talk to them for a second OR for 5 minutes OR Sing them a song- they freak out in their Italian ways and just say "nononnnononononononononono Non Abbiamo tampo- Maybe another time... maybe... not right now... ok ciao ciao ciao...."
Bahahahahaaha PLEASE FAMILY. If missionaries knock on your freaking door- Let them talk for two seconds. Sheesh. They are already there!!!! hahahahahaha Yeah- Those days are always the funniest.

Another funny story: We went to a lesson with an investigator we have and she brought a friend who has been investigating the church for about... 100 years. Probably. More or less. And they were super sweet and made us sit down and gave us all this DIVINE Italian Pastries Hahaha And during this time, Our Investigators friend pulls out this book and says,"Can I read you something???"
So obviously my mind goes to like... oh no..... He is a Testimony di Jehovah and we are about to get verbally abused...... OR he is gunna get really awkward and read us a love poem- WHO KNOWS so my companion and I just look at each other in PANIC hahaha
So he starts reading..... It’s a Relationship advice.... From Bible stories.... So we learned ALLLLLLLLLL about how the women at the well talking To Christ is really all about how you can’t fall in love with someone until you know their complete dating history.... And their personal life.....
I was so inspired.
My future husband is blessed to have me with all this new knowledge about Bible Stories cause apparently they are all secret LOVE stories -____- Man oh man.

Another fun fact! I went into Gucci and Prada the other just casually asking for directions...... its whatever. They all thought I was a rich American girl cause I was Blonde.... I wasn't gunna tell them anything different.....

ANOTHER THING! My companion had this really good idea about a Personal Rule book that I absolutely LOVED so I thought I would confess my first personal rules for myself Hahaha
1. Keep Calm and Read a Holland Talk
2. No matter how bad things get, Nutella can probably fix it.... but really.
3. Laughter is always the best medicine, so if you can’t think of anything to laugh about... Remember that one time Sorella Strong Tries to do the casual kiss the cheek thingy to Karla... and then accidentally kissed her on the lips... That should keep you laughing for a while..... (Obviously, you had to be there, insert your own funny story)
4.Music can change any attitude, situation, or feeling so be wise and choose well
5. Being annoyed is a choice
6. Even when the cup isn't half full, keep your eyes fixed on that last drop because the cup is NEVER empty
7. If you are having a hard day, you are probably thinking too much about yourself.
8. You are a child of God- so Act like it
9. Count you MANY blessings
10. Be grateful for yesterday because now you can have a better tomorrow
11. You don’t have to wait till tomorrow for the sun to come out
12. If you are sick, doesn't mean you have to look like it :)
13. Always quote Preach my Gospel and The District #quotepreachmygospeleveryday  #hebrokeit #JUSTCOMETOCHURCH
14. Don’t judge others because they sin differently then you!

So yeah. That’s my 20-year-old Wisdom to and for myself. I am open to new rules if you think of any!!!!

Also mom- You told me to think of some 2014 Goals. Well... I did. But I forgot to bring them.... So NEXT TIME!!!!
In a year I will be an American again..... and a student again..... ewwww I will be expected to date..... and I won’t be wearing a tag. How Horrfing. OH OH OH!!!!!! I did remember one goal. Buckle up.
In the year of 2014  would like to finish my mission. BOOM BABY. Hahaha I got one thing solid. hahaha

I love you guys!!!!  will hear from you SOON!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment