Thursday, April 3, 2014

02/26/14

Hellloooooooooooooooo
Sooooooo... Where to begin.
Alright I am living in Bologna (Buh-Lone-Ya).... And I commute to Modena(Mow-Duh-Nuh) everyday which takes about 3 hours anddddddd ya. We dont have anything yet soooooooo send me chocolate cause I think we are slowly slipping into madness.

On the bright side- I love my companion- She is literally the best. We just laugh ALL the time so .... that makes things so much better. 

So in Modena we have a ward- I hear they are really great!!! Hahaha Someday I will know!!!! Haha We are just on hold until we can figure out the apartment thing andddddd yeah. It’s gunna be great. Patience. I had no idea what patience was until like yesterday... I LOVE MISSIONS. LEARNING AND GROWING. I AM SLOWING BECOMING A BETTER PERSON I THINK. 

So we had a good district meeting and our district leader said something I really liked
He said, "Why do we give up work on Sundays? Why do we fast for two meals? Why do we give up Coffee? And Why do we ask strangers to do the same thing?
It’s because We know The lord supports us more than that job. The Lord is More Secure then that job. We know that little piece of bread on Sunday will do so much more for us then eating that breakfast and lunch. We know that following the prophet will give up more energy for the day then that coffee. It’s because we want our brothers and sisters to have that surety we have. They may not recognize the symbolism and we may not either- but our spirits recognize it and that’s why when we see baptism, and take the sacrament we are filled with peace."
-So that was for sure the highlight of my week- SO GOOD and SO TRUE

Ummm Mom I think you should just team everyone up in relief society and have them be with that person 24-7 for six weeks. They will learn Charity REAL FAST. Hahaha kiddinggg... kinda..... Uhhhhhh I met a Man today on the street who told me he was an angel... named John the Baptist... And he then followed us around for the next half hour telling us stories and ya know what? That man who is convinced he is John the Baptist is literally my brother. He is brother. God loves him just as much as he loves me- and God would hug him just as much as he would hug me and he misses that man just as much as he misses me. The first two paragraphs in Chapter 1 of Preach my Gospel pretttttty much explain it all. If we love people, then we will help our family out- and share the gospel. Being willing and having the courage to be embarrassed and look like an idiot and be hated and mocked for trying to help someone - that’s charity. They say what comes around comes back around but that doesn’t mean you get to recognize it when it comes back. That’s the trick with charity- cause its linked with faith. You do it even when a lot of the time it won’t seem worth it, but you have to have the faith it is. 

Anyway I love you guys! Send me chocolate or I think I will die its fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HAVE A GREAT WEEKKKKK!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment