Wednesday, April 23, 2014

04/16/14

HEY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

Bad News first- We think we lost that baptismal date with that awesome lady- She won’t meet with us cause this member offended her- and I assure you it was NOTHING to be offended by- It’s just the Italian mind set. We are hoping this passes and she comes to her senses again cause who knows how long Italian rants can go on. We are going on day 5 sooooooooo soon right?? Speaking of rants- we were teaching a lesson last week and a fight broke out..... That will drive the spirit away! Hahahaha Cubans and Italians.. I fear I will come home yelling and shaking my hands at everyone. I apologize in advance. 

Good news! My companion are working extra hard this week and we are teaching everyone we see hahaha A lot of walking around and talking to people in parks and a lot of praying in the middle of the street- Its super great. Strange as it may sound, the more uncomfortable you are willing to be, the more people you will talk to, and the more people you talk to, the more people you will teach. If you are teaching- You are happy. PERIOD. It solves everything. ESPECIALLY HOMESICKNESS. Why did no one tell me that never goes away?? Hahaha A return missionary came back yesterday with his parents to tour his mission and mannnn I was SOOOOOO JEALOUS. I was just like- I WANT MY PARENTS!!!!!!!!!! They just rented a car and got to go see everything!!! ITS SO COOL!!!!!!  
Its fine though. I love Italy. It’s great. And we skype in 25 Days. My companion and I made a paper chain this morning. EEEEPPPPP!!!!! 

Another highlight from this week is that I SAW THE SEA!!!!! Hahah We did an exchange (I don’t know if that’s really what it’s called) Like a trading companions thing- so we went to Rimini, and I saw the Adratic Sea!!!!!!! ITS INCREDABLE!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I can’t send you some pictures!!! It was SOOOOOO windy so we all look crazy but oh well!!!!!!! The sun has come out and I am grateful! Hahaha

Also- we went to sing in Downtown again to do some more finding with our elders, and I got kissed by 2 men, and got proposed too...... Italy. Who would have thought? The Elders thought it was hilarious; I was just like WHERES MY PEPPER SPRAY????? THIS IS NO WAY TO CELEBRATE PALM SUNDAY. Lol Oh and not to mention random people just came up to us and were like taking pictures with us? Whats up with that??????? i am gunna end up on one of those iFunnies or something and my life be ruined forever! Hahaha

Another funny thing- They opened a H&M here, Woahhhhhhhhhh It got MOBBED- I have never seen so many people in a store at one time before!! It was crazy!!!!! 


Anyway other than that- I am doing really good! I love life and I am really excited for my last 3 transfers!!!!! I gotta live it up!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!! 25 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to start thinking of questions hahahaha :) LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment