Thursday, April 3, 2014

0326/14

Zone Conference was SOOO GOOD!!!!! Those missionaries have no idea how lucky they really are though. Every Zone Conference we get pizza- NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING but I am just saying pizza to me like Mac&cheese!!! I would kill for anything Mexican. IN FACT This week we ate at this AWESOME members house and they somehow got their hands on Salsa...... Yeah Me and my comp DOWNED that thing I felt soooooo bad! I like looked down and it was gone!!!!!

Please promise me the first thing we do when me plane hits the ground is GO TO CHEVEYS. Please. My setting apart can wait 2 hours. A MENO. Hahahaha I NEED CHIPS AND SALSA.

I am so jealous of Timmy!!!! Cruising it up!!! hahah Lucky bum.

I vote Family Cruise? Italy? January 2015?? I VOTE YES. If we wait any longer then that I can’t promise anything about my Italian so we gotta move fast.

Anyway,  updates with me is thatttttt We have a new investigator and she is SUPER GREAT!!!!! Hahahaha Here's a twist, she speaks English hahah sooooooo you can imagine the problem. I never learned how to be a missionary in English sooo that  lesson was hilarious BUT HEY, She still wants to meet with us so that’s a step!! And I am thankful!!!!!! hahahaha Also we finally have a Ward Mission Leader EEEEPPPPPPP So now we might actually get to work with some members which would be super great. Chissà. :))) He is super nice- he even calls us to just check and see how we are doing. IT’S INCREDIBLE. Hahahaha

Anyway I love you so much!!!!! Make good choices and don’t forget bout me!!!!!!!!
-Sorella Holloway


No comments:

Post a Comment