Thursday, April 3, 2014

11/03/13

HELLO FAMILY!!!!!

Yeah funny that you say that cause our Area 70 over Europe came yesterday! Anziano Jose Teixeira! It was SO GOOD! Literally one of the best days of the mission for sure. He just kinda told us how to be better missionaries which probably doesn't sound very interesting hahaha but it was really cool and we all needed it! My favorite thing said yesterday was the presidente was saying "When you go take your temple interview- what is the easiest question? some are harder ya know- Are you honest with your dealing with your fellow men or Do you feel worthy to enter into the house of our Lord? Those are harder. But without fail, the easiest question is "Are you a full tithe payer?"" hahaha I totally agree- it is! So then he just pointed out that serving a mission is how we are paying tithing on our lives. and then he asked us- Are you full tithe payers? WHOOP WHOOP! He is brilliant.  So cool. Lol

This week was full of surprises hahahaha Last Wednesday we went and saw the David aka Michelangelo stuff and just holy cow- incredible. I kinda forget how cool Italy is hahaha We don’t waste a single day and we take it all in so it’s really cool :) Lots and lots of history everywhere we go like I am afraid I am going to break something every turn I almost feel like I am offensive to the ground when I wear shoes or something ITS WEIRD

FUNNY STORY: We went into a store last -day cause we saw stickers, and we all know how I love my stickers right? So we go in hahaha And guess what we see? "THE SECRET WORLD OF MORMONS" like a HUGE stack of Dvds saying this with OUR TEMPLE in Salt Lake on the front. bahahaha We walked into an Evangelic (Don’t know that in English) Store and ohhhh man we like awkwardly but everything down and walked out.... Awkward. Nothing worse than getting yelled at in Italian. It’s a whole new level. 

NUMBER 2: We got a new handout for us missionaries called "Handling Stress" hahah Yayyyyyyy So Of course I start looking through it and one of the first things I read says
Journal Writing: If no one else understands you, it feels nice to understand yourself......
Quality. Such Quality writing. I like read that in Stephens sarcastic voice and laughed for the next 3 hours.

NUMBER 3: I found a Subway here......
That’s a thing.....
-____- Go Home Subway.


Anyway on a different note- I ate too much Gluten yet again this week and am now living the Celiac Life- ITS GREAT. So recipes of stuff I can eat would be cool. Apples and Lettuce are cutting it. Am I losing weight? I BETTER BE. lol Anyway... Experiences experiences... yayyyyy Heidi should educate me. haha This Doctor from Germany and I had a nice long talk about it and he was great- but also not super motivating. Lol He said " Oh that sucks you are serving in Italy"
Thanks Doc.
how much for that one?
When can we meet again?  :)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment