Thursday, April 3, 2014

12/11/13

Ok FIRST THINGS FIRST. Tim is now the dancer and going with a team to Hawaii.... And I am on a mission..... WHAT IS HAPPENING?????!!!!!!!!! WHEN DID WE ENTER THE TWILIGHT ZONE AND SHAKE EVERYTHING UP??? It’s fine. I am not overly jealous or anything. -___- WHAT IS THIS???

Second- I am so glad you got the box!!!!1 AND YEAH YOU BETTER WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS cause I wrote a threating letter on top telling you too. :) YAY!!!! I AM KINDA PART OF YOUR GUYS CHRISTMAS!!!!

Yeah not sure how that skype thing is going to work. All internet points are closed- haven’t found members who will be home- not exactly a lot of members to begin with.... BUT it will work out. Pray.

JARED IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! My goodness I can’t wait to meet him. :))))) I am so excited for Kendra and Jay- How weird that they are parents!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!! BUT HEY! I will still get to meet Jared before he is a year old!!! YAYYYYYY SO I will be there for his first birthday!!!! CUTENESSSSSS
We can kinda measure my mission by Kate’s age cause on her birthday I will be a little over a year on the mission- Nice timing Jenna!

So I had the best day of my life this week- pretty sure. Lol 8 of December 2013 hahaha John and his family were baptized 3 weeks ago and this Sunday, he passed the sacrament. OOOOOHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYYYGOOOODDDNESSSSSSSSSS and then get this- after the sacrament the branch president asks John, Ines, Karla And Carla (Yes 2 Carla’s) to bear their testimonies as well- So I got to hear the testimonies of 4 People that I have found, taught, baptized all in the past 6 weeks. NOTHING IS BETTER. I bawled for like a whole hour. Their testimonies were soooooo perfect for the branch- And John said hahaha "I NEVER wanted to be a Mormon and I never had any intentions of being baptized until I read the Book of Mormon- now I am just as crazy as you guys! My whole family is Catholic, but I never felt anything in that church. When they all were baptized together I wouldn’t do it cause I wasn’t interested. But Now I know better. Now I know God had a plan for me. He wanted me to do it right. He wanted me to be baptized with my wife and my daughter. There has never been such a sweeter feeling and I have never loved my family more knowing we are starting this new life together"
Obviously... in Italian. I have never been so happy in my life and I really mean that. I feel like I really am their sister and they are my best friends! We are going to be spending Christmas with them so I will be overly happy :))))

Another really cool thing that happened this week is that I was on the bus with my companions and this women about 85 years old (No I am not exaggerating) and she asks me "What does that tag mean- who are you?" Hahaha I know that answer. So I told her who I was and that I am a missionary- She then says "Are you Catholic" And I said no- I am a Mormon, we are Christians too! hahahaha And then she said- "I knew you weren't Catholic because you have a light in your eyes. (hahahaha) You have a serenity and peace to your countenance and I can tell God is with you" And then she just smiled at me Hahahaha I laughed for a while about that one but HOW SWEET??? I love that woman. She made my whole month.

Other fun things that happened this week was yesterday we had a Zone Conference with the Dibb’s and We had a lot of Pumping-Up and stuff Hahaha We have an Italian missionary couple here and they made us a true Italian Christmas lunch which was incredible and 6 courses in case you were wondering Hahaha So that was way fun and we got all the down-low on how to be safe during the holidays here hahaha Basically- Don’t go outside on new year’s because apparently Italians throw out things out of windows.... out with the old and in with the new... Literally. This includes Refrigerators, mattresses, televisions........ should be interesting. Lol LOOK OUT

Also- Last week we went to Pisa again ( My comp is going home soon so WE GOTTA!) and we bought some chocolates at the market cause we are in Italy and ya just gotta!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha Anyyyyywayyyyyyyyy I started eating them and it was really burning my mouth and throat!!!! Like really bad!! I was like "What the heck is wrong with this chocolate!!!" I mean they were really good but just burned!!! Well. They were Alcohol filled. So I need to repent and learn how to read labels -____- Who would have thought on my mission would be when I try Alcohol. Mamamia. But yeah and hopefully next P-Day we go tour Sienna a little bit!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

I love and have a happy two weeks leading up to Christmas!!! I WUB EW!!!!!!!!

Buon Natale!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment