Thursday, September 26, 2013

09/25/13


Heyyyyyy Everybody!!!!!!!

 
Just sending my weekly I’m alive email!!!! Lol

 
Hey Mom when you went to education week did you go to a lesson by Brad Pearce??? Cause his daughter is my roommate and he taught about raising well-rounded children or something Haha

 
A LOT of funny stories this week cause I actually wrote them down....

 
STORY ONE: Last week at FHE  this lady brought Pizza so I open it up to start to cut it and ya know what’s on it? Octopus. Like.... mini Octopus.  So I squeal and close it and yell "é QUELLO VERO????" And they confirmed, yes- that’s real. And the lady just starts laughing and opens the box back up and picks up one of the mini octopus and eats half. I died a million deaths and refused to cut that pizza. Oh hecka ew. I also found out eating Horse is totally normal here and we found Canned horse at the store today... just casually doing some shopping....  then the Anziani showed us a video of them eating with some members for dinner and guess what they were eating... Duck Fetus.

I miss America.

 
STORY TWO: I got to watch The Best Two Years with a sick member this week- dude that is a mission...... it is like the same EXCEPT we would never be that dis obedient.... lol I don’t think we are physically or mentally capable.

 
STORY THREE: I have had a problem this week and all I want is popcorn and I have had it for Pranzo.... Lunch 3 times this week. It never gets old.

 
STORY FOUR: Our washing machine broke like two weeks ago so we had to wash our clothes in the wisk for a while and I know I have mentioned this but they don’t have dryers here in Italy. Totally not a thing, so our clothes took FOREVER to dry cause they weren’t being spun. So we got a new one and one of my roommates says after a couple of days- OH NO ITS BROKEN!!!!! So they mess with it a little while, drain it, while she hangs her cloths to dry and we knowwwww its gunna be at least 4 days till those are dry and then after they have gone through all this week, translating this Italian manual I yell- "Did you guys make sure the power switch is on?" there is like a light switch on the wall that has to be on as well with everything on the machine....

They yell back "WHAT???????!!!!!!!" hahahahaha Sooooooo They forgot there was a power switch and all their work was for nothing. Good times... Only two hours wasted of their lives right??

 
STORY FIVE:

I had this really brilliant Idea to wear red lipstick to church and it was all great and normal and then we go to third hour- Sacrament meeting. And there is this REALLY cute little 5 year old boy and we were playing with each other in the back of the chapel and I smeared my lipstick and he thought it was SOOOO FUNNY so we just start making faces at each other and were just having fun. Well after like 15 minutes of this I obviously FORGOT I had done this too my face and started talking to this member who said I should probably go to the bathroom and my companion looks over and just BURTS out laughing and I didn’t get it!!!! Hahaha So a couple more members come over and start laughing anddddd I remember...... That was soooooooo awkward. -_____- Right in the middle of sacrament. GOOD TIMES.

 
STORY SIX: Well we were hunting down this apartment and this man tries to stop us to "ask us for directions"..... ya I am not stupid....... and so Sorella Haslem immediately reaches for her Pepper Spray in case we find ourselves in trouble, anddddddddd she pushes the unlock a litttttle too quickly and just sprays....... So I just said "Sorry this isn’t our zone" and pull her away in her coughing fit and two seconds later her face and throat are burning cause she touched her face Hahahahaha Don’t worry about us. We have everything under controllllll Hahaha Best believe we went home after that hahaha

 
STORY SEVEN: We went to a Cafe for our 6 Month on a mission mark celebration hahaha And we ask if they had Root Beer....... They said "Sorry we don’t sell beer, but we have Rum, Wine, Ectt...."

  Sooooooo That was awkward. Definitely couldn’t swim our way out of that one. Lol

 
That’s all I can think of this week Hahaha Love you guys!!!!! I will hear from you soon!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment