Wednesday, September 11, 2013

09/11/13


I GOT MY PACKAGES!!!!! I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY IN THE WORLD I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mail day was probably the best day OF MY LIFE. I cried. Not kidding. All day I eat peanut butter with a spoon and in between spoonful’s I eat starbursts. Best things in the world.

Also mom- you are officially a choosey mom- cause you chose JIFF. :D

YAY! I am excited for Tim; I bet he will LOVE being President. It’s kinda a trick calling..... it’s like you have to pay that much more attention in class cause whether you realize it or not you’re an example for the class so you have to pay attention. Bro. Morrison is a very smart man. Man I miss seminary!

That’s cool that Stephen got another house! HOLLA!  His ward sounds great so he should totes rent one for me too. Cool.

Lol Mom I am so proud of you that you have made it an entire 2 weeks without going to Utah! Lol IT’S A RECORD! Lol I can’t wait to join you guys. Also I SUPER miss going to the movies. Wahhhhhhh- Only one year away.... right??????

This week has been pretty great, but I gotta tell you this just... AWKWARD lesson we had with this man I am going to call Phillip. Now.... this guy is just crazy. So we are meeting him at a park and to get to this park you have to walk down this path.... well this path is quite thin.... and here’s a fun fact- It has jumping lizards. Now lizards are EVRYWHERE here, but this path, they jump. OH HECKA EW. So I got to walk all the way down that joyous yellow brick road with lizards crawling over my feet- to get to this lesson. THEN we finally meet up with this guy, and we try to have this really great lesson and he starts tellin us we have to throw our thoughts and feeling to the sky and let the universe help us get on the same time................... ok.... So we struggle through and about half an hour later we just say, OK Can we leave you with a prayer? And would you like to say the closing prayer? So he says SURE! So We fold our arms, and bow our heads and what do you know? He starts singing the American National Anthem.............. Amen.

What?

Either way- I get prouder and prouder to be an American Every Day.

That was by far the highlight of my week hahaha Sorella Haslem aka my Companion got really sick so I have sitting at home wallowing in self-pity :) I'ts pretty fun... cough cough.

HEY WHAT THE FREAK IS GOING ON WITH SERIA, everyone is freaking out about it here so if I could get some updates about what the freak is happening that would be cool. Is America involved with this or joining or anything cause that’s like a hugggeeeee big deal.

 

Also I don’t know if this is a thing in the States but do we have talks on Chastity and Word of Wisdom in sacrament meeting? Or is that an Italian thing? Cause I was sure caught off guard.... Yikes.

My motto for this transfer is SVEGLIATEVI, SCUOTETEVI, ALZATEVI 2 Nephi 1:23. It’s so good. I love it so I just say it every morning and It’s just SO GREAT. Wake Up, Shake it off, and ARISE!!! BOOM!!!!!! Pumper-Upper every day.

I love you guys so much I love hearing about everything. Have a great week!!!!

Sorella Holloway

No comments:

Post a Comment