Monday, September 9, 2013

08/21/13


WOWWW Hank Smith is BY FARRR my favorite speaker!!!!! I am so jealous you got to hear from him SHEESH 5 kids??? That’s amazing. He is one cool guy.

 

Well that’s just leads RIGHT in to my cool story for this week!!!! As missionaries we are told all the time that we are surrounded by angels and that we are instruments in the Lords hands WELL MY FRIENDS Yesterday I 100% felt that. I have a testimony that angels are with us. Yesterday was my 5th Month mark so we were gunna ask 5 people to be baptized to celebrate and that mean we had 7 lessons in one day.... that’s a lot (The Mission goal is to get 15 a week) so 7 in one day is just.... madness. Lol But the second lesson of that day we met with this women and her daughter. The daughter has already accepted the invite to be baptized (she is 20) and we wanted to ask the mom. So we start teaching our planned lesson about the restoration and at the end of this lesson this women just starts crying. She explains to us she had been praying for someone to help her family, and then she met us. I don’t know how to explain the rest but..... I just know the miracles we see here are not our work. It has nothing to do with me but ONLY cause this is the Lords work. I loveeeee being a missionary. 

Funny story of the week: We got mistaken as prostitutes. Twice. In one week. -____- I swear we are modest. It’s only funny because of their faces when we tell them we represent Jesus Christ.... It’s like PURE HORROR. Lol I almost feel bad for them but not really.....

I miss you guys so much and I hope you have an AWESOME rest of your summer. CONGRADS TO BECCA I can’t believe I am not there to party with you guys. Wah. Throw some rice for me Hahaha

Love you love you!!!!!!!!

Sorella Holloway

 

No comments:

Post a Comment