Monday, September 9, 2013

08/28/13


Don’t want me to get homesick?? PSH.  TOO LATE ahahahaha like 5 months too late hahaha

What a beautiful wedding! I wish I was there, I LOVE the Jason cutout, so classy. Where was mine SHEESH Hahaha

I totally miss our crazy trips to Utah we always had 100 things to do so much fun :)

Education week sounds aammmaazziiinnnggg as usual. Always one of the best weeks of the year! WOOHOO!!!

Are Tim and I really going to miss each other when he goes to serve?..... Like when can he serve? I only have a year left...... hummm super not ok with me. maybe we can pull a Jay and Jenna type scam.....

 

My week here had straight up been hard. My companion got the flu so that was a good time, missionary work from locked inside an apartment, then the baptism happening this Saturday almost got canceled, transfers are next week, ITS ALL MADDNESS

Hopefully this doesn’t freak anyone out but this week my companion and I were actually forced to run away from certain places- always a good time and now when we walk around we carry pepper spray. Good times. Don’t worry we talked to President about it... Lol   But yeah Other than that I got purposed to twice this week, I said no both times, so no worries there andddddd YA! That pretty much sums it up.

Yesterday we had a lesson with our Investigator (AKA Simp. short for simpantizanti) and she had a friend that also wanted to learn. Crazy lucky. so we were teaching them and you won’t believe it but they don’t actually speak Italian....... They speak Spanish... So we walk out of this lesson and we just look at each other and we said... "that wasn’t Italian, was it...." And then we just started laughing cause we just taught this great lesson in a language we don’t speak- Then to really throw us off- we get on the bus right after and try talking to this Italian lady and we understood like... 2 words she said "Vechio e giovanni" e basta.... we were like "Shoot we don’t speak Italian anymore only Spanish!!!!!" Hahahaha We were very confused that day. The gift of tongues is real. This I know.

Last P-day I found a PRINCESS NOTEPAD so in case you’re wondering I haven’t matured at ALL cause I almost cried when I saw it and paid $10 for it...... (it came with an office supply set)

My hair’s grow freaking fast here- it’s like almost half way down my back so when you see me Christmas time I hope it surprises yalll!!!!!!

OK So this week we have a baptism so You will be getting pictures soon! and Mission President and his wife ANDDDD the mission president from Rome said they would come cause baptisms are kinda a big deal. Hahaha I am so excited guys- I love being Senior Companion, I probably won’t be after this transfer unless we stay here which is very likely- NON SO!

I miss you all like crazy and I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!

see yall soon!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment