Wednesday, September 18, 2013

09/18/13


FAMILY!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys

 
Ya the weather here is straight up Bi-polar we will like sweat all day and then be absolutely freezing at night. Lol And now it’s raining some so we have to go hunt down boots with warmness inside that are water proof...... That should be an adventure but I think I am ok coat-wise but I don’t know. I think I am more worried about the shoes sine I have NONE hahaha Nerve racking much????? Lol

SO GLAD you got my letter for the primary- that got there in like a week! I am so surprised!!!!! School is started here so everything is moving faster haha

Ya Dad will probably tell you this but I DID GET THE POPCORN popper, unfortunately I can’t use it... Lol I have to get an adapter cause the wattage is too strong andddd I almost started a fire. It was a good time. Lol

Uhhh about the Whole Insurance info- No worries but on Monday I got a really bad Gluten Reaction cause my companion gave me a cinnamon roll and I just ate it not thinking and ya. That was a lot of gluten and I DIED lol My Whole body just felt like pins were in my blood and it sucked. Butttttt give it three days and it passes. YAY!!!! But I was told to go to the doctor to figure out what was wrong BUT I couldn’t get out of bed so that was impossible BUTTTT now I am fine life is bliss and I will just avoid gluten at all costs. :D Pray for me!

 Best Story aka saddest story in the world: Yesterday we had a lesson with this family from Romania and they talked to us about their circumstances. The Husband was jobless, homeless (They have a barrack) , and he came with his three children and his wife. We were sharing the Restoration with them and were showing him how it will bless his life and he is the most humble person I have ever met. They were all so happy even when they had nothing and were so willing to accept anything God wanted for them. Such a sweet experience that in the closing prayer Sorella Haslem and both the parents were crying. They also got the opportunity to meet Sorell Dibb our Presidents wife so she is in contact with them. SOOO SWEET. I don’t know how other to explain it other than it being emotionally draining to sit there with this family and not even we knew how to help. It was probably the most emotional draining day of my life. More than my P-Blessing, the temple, those things were incredible but I was SOOOO exhausted after that lesson. I could have died. Just help me know how INCREDIBLY blessed I am- That I have NEVER had to be hungry or sleep outside, or anything close to it- Literally my life is bliss. This world is a sick, Beautiful place that I will never understand. Thank goodness all will be made right through the Atonement. That’s all I have to say.

Lol our poor members- It was Serata Familiare that nigh,t so like all the members were there and I couldn’t be in public- and you know me!!! I CANT EVER STOP CRYING!!!! lol SO was like in the bathroom for 20 minutes crying my face off hahaha Our members were like offering me chocolate and I was like PEOPLE DONT EVEN HAVE HOUSES ARE YOU CRAZY??? Hahahahaha It was pathetic.

 
Funny Story of the week: We went to an investigators house to teach and eat which was AMAZING in case you were wondering. Lol Andddddddd she starts off telling us how she came to Italy..... It was terrifying because it was not legally.... in fact not even with her real documents! Soooooo She is like confessing all of this to us like NO BIG DEAL! Hahaha And we just laugh and say "Yaaa ahahaha that’s like not okk... hahaha you can’t be baptized if you are legal hahaha cough COUGH".....

So awkward. So awful.  Man oh man.

 
Anyway I love you all!!!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!! HAPPY SIX MONTH MARK TO ME!!!!! SEE YOU IN ONE YEAR unless you count skype thennnnnnnnnn 3 months. EEP!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment