Monday, September 9, 2013

09/04/13


FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
You guys all sounds like you are doing great!!!!!!!!!

mom I don’t really know how to help you with a theme- my last too "themes" for a transfer have been.... very 19 year old hahahahaha One was

KEEP CALM and read a HOLLAND TALK

and the other was

Find Your Puddle (Basically stay positive and have fun even in the pouring rain, and if it’s too hot just sweat yourself a puddle) 

So feel free to use those if you would like them :) Hahaha

 
Ya Tim’s schedule sounds kinda crazy- I hope that all works out!!!! Ummmmmmm Sheesh singles ward really? My word. I think he should totally go to activities and Family Home Evening but uhhhhh ya...


Does grandma live in south Jordan? If not I sent her letter to her old address.......


YAY HOUSING!!!!!!!! Ya I am so excited for that!!!!! I miss school a lot actually so it’s fun to hear little updates. Thank so much for looking!!!! Ya Sorella Lopez was in the group Right before me, so I will be going home with her I think.

I don’t know if I explained this, but  my coming home date is September 20th which is a problem because the fall semester has just started, so I will either be going home 6 or three weeks early to go back to school. If I don’t I lose my scholarship. So Really Sorella Lopez and I will be going home the same time..... Hopefully that makes sense. 

 

THIS WEEK WAS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We had the Baptism this Saturday which I can hopefully send some pictures of AND GUESS WHO CAME???? The Mission President Of ROME and of the MILAN mission with their wives. THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN. It was sooooooo coool. And so random and we were all freaking out. Hahahaha Way cool. I sang at the baptism which was terrifying cause I didn’t realize I would be singing for the presidents over all the missionaries in ITALY but whatever, and I am singing at this fireside at the end of September now for GONZ which should be super fun! I am sooooooooo glad I get to sing while I am here since dancing isn’t really an option. 

The work here is really good, one of my favorite times of the week is English class- Hahaha It’s really fun cause they all have accents and then I feel really smart cause I speak English hahahaha it’s like the only time of the week where my brain is fried hahaha

Hey no worries about the whole pepper spray thing- We just learn everyday something new, whether it’s a new area to avoid orrrrrrr a new approach to teaching but learning to protect ourselves is just one of the things on our list of things to learn. WHOOHOO!!! No worries, we have an awesome District Leader and he takes good care of us. 

I love being a missionary and I love my life!

Transfers are TODAY! Hahaha And Sorella Haslem and I are starting the next transfer together. The only change that really affects me is that my sweet Italian roommate leaves for Rome Tomorrow. :((((( And I love her. And she taught me how to make a lot of yummy Italian things. :)))) Hahaha So we get a new roommate and I have only heard amazing things about her so I am excited. YAY!

We get mail when we have a conference which has been....... 9 weeks since our last one so hopefully no more than 4 more weeks till our next one...... The new Mission President has a lot to deal with so that’s just one thing that needs to be put off...... Wah. 

Hope yall have a great week- I love you guys too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment