Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10/02/13


Yeah It’s getting cold now... So I magically have to buy boots with this money that doesn’t exist as well as an eskimo coat so THAT’S COOL! EVERYONE has told me in Milano they just get piles of snow, up to 4 feet and it SUPER dense so they get snowed in a lot? I didn’t know this was a thing. I don’t do snow.... But NOW I DO! Hahaha I am excited, I love new "experiences"

 
Just so you all know I have eaten the raw octopus so I feel like I have been fully emerged in this Italian culture.... I don’t think it was worth it... lol Maybe someday it will be.... Hahaha

 
Ok only like..... 3 stories this week Hahaha But I hope ya like them anyway Hahaha

STORY ONE!
Well, in Italian the words suffered and deep-fried are quite similar..... I don’t know how long this has been happening but APARENTLLY I have been telling people that Jesus Christ was deep-fried for our sins. -___- YUP. Ya wanna know HOWWWWW I found this out???? In a district meeting were return missionaries came to correct our Italian. CLEARLY that was inspired so I didn’t just RUIN all future lessons about the atonement. Hahah You can imagine the laughter. Lol Ugggg I feel sick when I think of how many times I have said that..... Lol

 
STORY TWO! 
BEST SUNDAY EVER cause you know what happened?? A Group of 50 Students from BYU-I came to our ward!!!!!! So guess who got to translate????? THIS GIRL!! Hahaha So I sat right in front and I can honestly say it was one of the best Sundays I have ever had. SO COOL! I made a ton of new friends, I got to speak English andddddd it was just so wonderful. AND it was soooo wonderful for our ward here- They saw how many people actually were members and they were just soooo strengthen. They were trying so hard to communicate with them cause Italians kinda think everyone can understand Italian... Uh no.... Hahaha But It was soooo incredibly fun to help them communicate :) 

 

STORY THREE!!!
I went to Switzerland today :))) Hahahaha SO FUNN!!!! I took a lot a pictures but I dont think you guys got the pictures I sent last week so ya can’t say I didn’t try!!!! SOooo I bought BUTTLOADS of chocolate and IT WAS INCREDABLE. I can’t even explain it- IT WAS SOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! BOMB DIGGITY!!!!!! So take that Cancun! Hahaha Just kidding- I am glad you guys are having a fun time. I just think you guys should have a fun time in Italy instead... with Me:) And then come to Switzerland with me. Heheheeee seriously.... that chocolate is worth the trip..... 

 
I hope everything is going great and I am missing you all so much!!! Happy October!!!! Celebrate Halloween big time for me since APARENTLY its not a think here! Dumb, No Fourth of July, no Halloween, no thanksgiving, really no happiness. SHEESH. HEYYYYYYY I GET TO SKYPE IN LIKE...... 3 months!!!!!! EEEPPPPP I AM SOOOOOOO excited!!! Not even that far away IN FACT that will be my halfway mark. I love you all so much!!!!

Sorella Holloway

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment