Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10/09/13


FAMILY!!!!!!

 
General Conference was SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOODDD I still haven’t seen Sunday Afternoon... cause its broadcast at midnight here BUTTTTTT I got to watch Sunday morning, All of Saturday, Relief Society and Priesthood Session all in English!!!! I must say- Priesthood session was the most powerful thing in the WORLDDDDD Holy Great. Especially when Thomas S Monson rolled his eyes hahaha gets me every time!

I lied..... Holland’s talk was SOOOO INCREDABLE. Can I get an Amen?

WOW!!!!!!!!! I feel so connected to my family right now cause I am also sick! Hahahaha YAY FOR BEING SICK! And for the first time it’s NOT because of gluten! But I just got this really cool cough that rips my lungs out and I haven’t been able to speak for two days Hahahaha Its REALLY cute. But it’s my fault cause I should have bought winter stuff sooner- but I wasn’t fast enough!!!! Lol No worries- I will be up and running... eventually. Hahaha

 


To Really sum up my week we had CONFERANCE and then I have been sick..... Bahahahaha We have a baptism next week so we are preparing for that and we couldn’t be more excited :)))) I also had my interview with President on Monday so that was cool- Transfers are next week so maybe I will be heading to my second city :/ Booooo. I love Milano... But then again who wouldn’t. Everyone wants to be in this City but I have been lucky enough to be here for 6 months. CRAZYYYYY. Hopefully I get more time here but I don’t wanna push my luck Hahaha

 
I love you guys! The other day I was showing off my family pictures and all of the Italians were like "Ohhhh Mamamia!!!!!! Your family is sooooo beautiful ohhhhh are they married????" Hhahaha So Stephen and Tim both have like 10 girlfriends here cause everyone want tall buff men Hahaha. Everyone else in the family is married. Va Bene. I will see you guys in 2 months over Skype!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

I don’t know if I can express that enough- If I didn’t have my family I would be wayyyyyy home by now. Missions are kinda hard- but mostly just AWESOME.

Love love love love YOU!

Sorella Holloway

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment