Tuesday, July 29, 2014

07/23/12 - 4 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!


FAMILY!!!!! No big deal but this you all will only get 3 more emails from me AHhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AMERICA HERE I COME!!!!!
Mom as for a Missionary moments:
Right Now i am in Modena, Italy which is just outside of the Tuscany Providence by Bologna (Bah- lone-ya). Modena is the home of Ferrari and was where they were invented so I see no less than 10 Ferraris a day. 
My Favorite thing about Italy is that it’s a modern world stuck in an ancient city. I mean sometimes I feel like I am thrown back into the 1700s and then I walk into rich rich Ferrari parking lot with business-men and women and it’s like getting whiplash ahhaha I like it! My favorite thing about Italian people is that they are honest. They say how they feel or if they don’t say it you can instantly tell by their facial expression and hand motions so I love that. Hahaha Full of honesty! 
When I get discouraged I just remember to "Zoom Out" as I call it. I usually sing "How great thou art" and remember gratitude for them million things I do have even if I am rejected and lonely for 100 months straight because bottom line, life can never get bad enough that there are no good things to notice. So the only thing you need is the energy to think of all the good things you got, and if nothing else, we have the knowledge of the gospel. That is sufficient for anyone. 
Of course after that- I just think of all of the funny moments saved up in my brain so I can just laugh. Hahaha Laughing truly is the best medicine, and the best therapy.
My favorite scripture this week/ transfer is "Perche Avete Paura- o Voi di Poca Fede?"- Why do you have fear, oh ye of little faith? orrrrr why do you fear, oh ye of little faith?  My translation isn’t good. But I love this one because we shouldn’t fear anything or we are telling ourselves it’s in our hands, and that’s not true. It’s all in God’s Hands, so if you truly trust him and listen to him- Tutto va bene. Everything will be ok. :) 
Right now Ecclesiastics 3 is super good too- There is a time for EVERYTHING. And my favorite part is when it says something about being happy with his portion. Nad I really am grateful for my portion and the work that Heavenly father has given me- It’s been a lot and very heavy and I am thankful for EVERY piece of it. Then of course the rest of the chapter completely explains how I feel. There is a time to be born, and a time to die (aka go home),  a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing.... Hahhaha It’s pretty good :)
Hopefully that helps you out!!!
This week has been full of ups and downs and craziness and basically everyone knows I am going home soon so I have been taking a lot of pictures and everyone gives us food (Super great) and ya!!!! We work all day every day and we got another baptismal date with another African and it was the first date I set where I know I won’t be here... Lol SO THAT SUCKED hahaha .Whoever comes to take my spot here is SOOOOOOOO blessed. The people here are soooo awesome. I love them. sososososososososososossoso Much. :)
Anyway I am hoping there is money on my card cause I gotta send a box home... I am partially packed with all that stuff I won’t be using and yikes...... I had more than I thought... Lol I love you guys so much!!!
I WILL SEE YOU IN LESS THEN A MONTH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment