Wednesday, July 16, 2014

07/16/04


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS SOOO SOON!!!! I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT!!!!! But yeah I am so excited. I am ALSO thrilled I don’t have to wait till September to give my homecoming talk hahaha BLESSING. 
This morning I went through a suitcase and got out all that stuff that I was saving for "Later" Like my precious Crystal light and like Extra 7 glue sticks and markers and colored pencils and notebooks and sticky notes that I save till I run out well... THAT can’t happen anymore and there is no way I am taking that back to America. Hahaha I seriously doubt I will be overweight with my bags.... But I don’t know! I probably should send something home but I am afraid it will get lost and there is nothing worse than that. But the other two I sent got to you guys so that’s good. I will look and see what I can do. 
Speaking of Baptism- we had an incredible lesson yesterday with my favorite investigators EVERRRRRRR yesterday and they are all Atheists but the mom changed her mind a little bit, and wants to get baptized EEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I love her so much and I am so excited for her. We had her read "Lord, I Believe" That talk Holland gave and BOOM. It was perfect. If you don’t remember which talk that is- you should totally read it again. I cry every time. Right now I am drawing her this tree (It sounds dumb but I swear it looks good so far) And I am putting a quote from that talk in in that says something like... "If your faith is challenged at this time or any other time, I invite you to lean on mine- for what once was a tiny seed of faith for me has turned into a tree of life" Anddddddddd thats Italain into English but its more or less that. IT’S SO GOOD!
Yeah that purple African dress FOR SURE is being worn to the wedding. NO BIG DEAL. Its sparkly and everything hahaha

Sooooo yeah my future apartment flooded???? That’s comforting...... -____- Hahahaha Freak now what?? Hopefully they fix that... in the month they have left hahahaha
Anyway other than that everything is going super good!!!! We teach a lot, I got to sing at another Baptism last Saturday for a lady from Poland- SUPER cool and it’s all great! I love Italy; it will be cool to come back as not a missionary... weird. Hahaha This Monday we went to visit this 92 year old lady in a Casa di Anziani and she was so sweet and gave us some really good life advice Haha And this Sunday she is going to re-teach us how to knit and we are crafting together haha YAY!!! It will be the highlight of my week. It’s kinda hard to understand the old folks in this place because none have them have teeth anymore, or if they do it’s just one or two, and they don’t really speak Itlaina- they speak the dialect Modenese .. so some things I will never understand but... I try. Hahaha My poor trainee has to try and learn normal Italian and then has to be talked to in Dialect hahahahaha Poor thing. She will live. 

Anyway I love you guys so much!!!! I will see you soon- BUT FOR REALS!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment