Wednesday, July 9, 2014

06/26/14 - 8 weeks left!


Hey Family!!!! Hahaha
Yes I am alive- clearly my getting hit by a car story was well enough explained hahaha Don’t worry! I am good!
I cannot wait to meet Amanda. I feel like I know her cause I have like.... made her up in my mind just from the little pieces I hear and the kind of person I see Stephen with.. SO I figure I am like... in the general area of what she is like Hahahaha
What day is the wedding? What are the colors of the wedding- Maybe a picture would be good of what type of color? I am so excited!
This week was great as usual and I didn’t get hit by a car, so that’s a huge plus. This week was transfers and my entire District is staying the same which I am pretty sure has never happened to me hahaha We are really excited!
This week we had 5 Investigators come to church and it was sooo rad!!!!! Our usual is 1 so we were like HOLY COW SO MANY PEOPLE!!! Hahahaha It was incredible. One is getting baptized next week on the 5th and we are SOOOOO excited. It’s the first baptism I have seen since .... November. Hahaha She is Nigerian and so we are getting African dresses to match her at her baptism hahaha
Not only that but we got two new Nigerian investigators this week. I don’t know what’s happening but if there is a Nigerian- We find them!!!!! haha They are so enthusiastic about Christ so the always want to come to church and to read with us and learn more- it’s really fun Hahaha
We have been teaching SO MUCH. Our bodies literally ache because we have to ride so fast from appointment to appointment or... when we don’t have an appointment we do "Parko" and we teach people on the street. I think it is because sub-consciously I am freaking out about being in my last transfer so I like runnnn person to person hahahaha Its fun though. I hope I don’t kill my companion Hahaha We sang "God be with you till we meet again" in Italian one Sunday and I was like.... weeping. haha So I am getting pretty Weepy about coming home, not cause I love Italy more than America- but because I can’t NOT cry when I think that I am not coming back to Italy. People ask me all the time "When are you coming back?" Hahaha And then I just start crying and I am like I DONT KNOWWWW Hahaha So I have to make a mental goal of when I am going to come back or I don’t know if I am going to be able to step on that plane. Ideally I would come back and do an internship here for Dance- there is a great university in Florence or there is the Rome temple opening BUTTTT If I get married before any of that happens well freak he is gunna have to take me here instead of a fancy honeymoon.
BOTTOM LINE is that I need to come back to Italy so it doesn’t suck leaving. :) That’s the point I was trying to get at hahahhaha  But don’t worry I am super excited to come home! I got my classes all set up and I am ready to hit the ground running :)
I love you all so much and I can’t wait to see you soon!!!!!

-Sorella Holloway

No comments:

Post a Comment