Wednesday, July 9, 2014

07/02/14


HI FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!
NEWS FLASH!!!! I come home next month!!! SAY WHAAA?????????????????????
Hahah That picture of you and Jason makes him look SUPER tall and you super short! hahahaha He looks so happy!!!!! Man I wish I was there with you guys!!!!! SO FUN!
Yeah I plan on playing Grandma Bingo in august so yall better plan for it. I had 2 summers in Italy so I need to see the Beach asap when I get home. That and the temple. HOLY COW I GET TO GO TO THE TEMPLE NEXT MONTH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This week we taught a bunch YAYYYY And this Saturday is the Baptism of out Nigerian Investigator!!!! our African Dresses are going to be HOLY CRAZY GREAT Hahaha This Friday she teaches us how to tie them, and how to do the hair piece hahahaha Ya know when I read my call to Italy, I did NOT see this in my future- but here I am. I am also learning Benin so it’s pretty exciting. Hahaha
We teach a lot of people who aren’t really progressing unfortunately, but we still do enough finding work that new people are always coming in :)
This Sunday President came to Interview our Investigator for Baptism so he also gave us all interviews Hahaha My interview consisted of this line "You in your vintage age in the mission, are now a complete missionary...." Bahahaha I couldn’t tell if it was a compliment or not. The word Vintage was an interesting word choice... Hhahaha It was pretty funny
During this last transfer I have been trying to get in shape- for many reasons- and I now get up at 6 so I have an hour to work out, so I really do feel old alllll the time. Hahaha Just everything hurts. Hahah I figure it’s better for me to do it now then start my dance classes and pass out after the first hour. Hahaha SOOOo We will see how that goes. My companion does NOT like it hahah But she is very supportive! 
The summer has super kicked in here and so our apartment is just blazing hot and biking everywhere is murderous hahaha we sweat soo bad and then it’s so humid it just all sticks to us, so even when we are on bikes, we still sweat- its glorious hahaha I definitely haven’t gotten tanned- but no one can even tell cause I am just that white -___- so that coooollllllll 
One of our investigators from Ghana came back this week so we went to go see her and SHE IS SO RAD! We taught her the plan of salvation and as soon as we started talking about the plan on salvation she gets out this paper and starts taking notes Haha she said "The spirit is talking to me. I must write so I can write a song about this and let my brother and sisters know." Soooo basically I love her and I will be getting her CD of Incredible African Gospel music. FABULOUS!!!!
I love you all so much and I can’t wait to see you so soon!!! LITERALLY NEXT MONTH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment