Wednesday, May 21, 2014

05/21/14


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!!

Boy I have so much to tell you guys. Hahahahaha I don’t even know where to start! STORY TIME:

Okay so last Wednesday everything was fine and dandy and I emailed you guys and everything was all good- well I get a call telling me all the Greenies coming in (There Were 9 Elders and 3 Sister) were stuck in Chicago because of a fire at the airport..... So I asked "Is MY companion on fire?" And he assured me she was not- I just wouldn’t have a companion until Saturday instead of Thursday. So Sorella Walch Left my on Thursday for Firenze and I went to stay in MILANO aka MY FIRST CITY with the sisters there.

So I am freaking out cause I get 3 days to just re-visit EVERYONE and I don’t know if you remember- but the first baptism I got to see in the mission- well she went in-active because she found some Anti-LDS material. Soooooo II gave her a call as soon as I got the other sisters cell-phone and I said "I AM IN MILLANO!!! MEET US AT THE CHURCH!!" hahaha Well it was such perfect timing, because that very morning she had a death in her family and she was in shock! So we were at the church and all of a sudden down the hallway I see her and she is just RUNNING FULL SPEED and totally tackles me hahaha She is SO WONDERFUL!!! Then we caught up and I chastised her hahaha and we made an appointment with the missionaries in Lampunano to visit her and her family, and we had SUCH a great lesson and so now she IS BACK. It was such a blessing to get to see her and her family and to help her remember her testimony. :) EEPPP!!! I love her so much. I also got to see a lot of members I LOVE and oh my goodness- we were at the church and a young women came around the corner hahaha and when she saw me she dropped everything she was holding and just started WEEPING Hahahahaha It was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my LIFE and BOY do I miss her- Mamamia I LOVE MILANO. Hahaha SUCH a blessing that I could see everyone. It was like coming home! Kinda....

THEN Saturday finally came (It was bittersweet to leave Milano but I was excited) and I got to meet my new companion. So us 3 sisters and 9 elders went to the Mission home and we ate peanut butter cookies and basically talked about everything we were supposed to do with legal forms to get their licenses to work here and stuff and then the training booklets and we went through all of that- And THEN Someone drops the bomb on me that there are no American sisters coming in........... 1 Italian and 2 Germans... So now I am like oh GREAAAAAAT Two languages I can’t speak!!!!! Hahahaha 
THEN they take us to a restaurant. THIS is where we get to meet our new companions. So all the Greenies are sitting there and the trainers stand up front to introduce ourselves and to talk about our city. Obviously there are only 3 sisters sitting there so Iknow it’s got to be one of them hahaha AND I got to go first!! haha Which is great cause when I was getting trained... I was last. So I say whatever I am supposed to say and I got my NEW COMANION!
Her name is Sorella Kras, She is German and she is AWESOME!!! Hahahaha We have already had such a fun time.  She loves Disney, speaks good English, is Hard working, 19 years old, super happy, super willing, super funny and I just love her!! hahaha Morning studies are fun because when there is a word we need to say we have to go from English-Italian-German or from German-Italian-English hahaha Its super fun. Luckily it only takes from German to Italian but for words like "Thyroid" yaaaaaaaaa my Italian is NOT sufficient. Hahahaha Also she can speak Spanish so she is learning Italian really fast.
MIRACLE DAY!
On out first work day aka Monday- we went to do some finding cause that’s just how it is here ahhaha and we taught 4 lessons  (which by the way is a fabulous day) and the first was in English the second in German, third in Spanish, and fourth in Italian.... Hahaha So that was awesome ahhaha I don’t know how that happened BUT it did. Hahaha GIFT OF TOUGUES IS REAL. Hahahaha
Then Yesterday we taught a few lessons and it’s just been really great! Everything is so fun! She is the best and miracles are happening every day. I don’t know what’s gotten into me but I feel like WAY less stressed then I have been feeling in last transfers, like everything is under control so I am feeling really good. We also have some really great Elders serving here that help us out when we ya know..... crash our bikes..... or are lost.... Hahaha 
I love you guys Muchos!!!! Tantismo!!! Ganz Dolle!!!!!!! A WHOLE FREAKING LOT! Now try to match languages... Hahahaha
Have a super great week- Life is Good!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment