Thursday, May 8, 2014

05/07/14


HEYO FAMILY!!!!!!!
 
I will probably keep this pretty short since we SKYPE ON SUNDAY!!!!! EEEPPP!!!!! Hahahaha
 
Highlight of the week was we had Zone Conference and We Heard from Brother Snow And Brother Kearen and Brother Neilson and it was SO FANTASTIC! I was so surprised at how good it was and I basically cried the whole conference! Hahahaha I will tell you guys all about it when we skype! 
 
Another strange thing that happened this week was that I moved apartments... again.. making this number 3 in the last 2 months.... Soooooo If I get transferred next week..... I might throw up just out of exhaustion. Hahaha Our last apartment was super unsafe and so President Dibb Saved us :) He is so wonderful. So Now am in a safe area- YAY!!!!
 
Other than that we have 2 Baptismal Dates right now and so the work is going good, and we have some really fun and great investigators. :) We are super happy, I LOVE my companion and I LOVE Modena and our members are AWESOME and even the Elders are SUPER GREAT in our ward. There is nothing more I could ask for! I am praying for you guys and I can’t wait to see my Beautiful Eternal family THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
 
SEE YOU IN 3 DAYS!!!!


 
These are my ladies!!!!!!!!- Blondie is Sorella Bollwinkel and Dark Beauty is Sorella Haslem. AKA my favorite people in the whole world. Nothing better then conferences!!!!!!!! Its like a family reunion!!!!! Hahaha We were all in the same MTC District and somehow we all find each other every so often. :) Thankfully! 

No comments:

Post a Comment