Wednesday, May 14, 2014

05/14/14

HEY FAMILY!!!!
 
It was so great to see you guys and know I know I can make it for another 3 months. WOO HOO!!!! Yall look great, but I think yall still look incomplete without me. I felt left out.
 
HEY GUESS WHAT!!!! Transfers are tomorrow (SUPER SAD) and I am staying here in Modena and I am training a new Missionary! SO there are 2 coming in from Germany and I think the other is American. Just pray whoever I get speaks English. I am not too worried about it- Just excited! The other two sisters training are actually Gika used to be my Training Sister and she is Albanian (SO GREAT) and Bringas is from Florence, so I served in her families branch! I am so excited to meet her cause I know her mom and her sister and her niece and nephew but I still havent met her! Hahaha So I am excited! An American, Albanian and Italian trainers training 2 Germans and an American.... Hummmmmmm Hahaha
 
Our new apartment is great! Super safe and so we feel blessed! Hahaha
Its getting super sunny and super hot so we are oiling up and trying to get as tan as we can hahaha I will probably get Cancer. But lets be honest, I will probably get lung cancer from all the cigarette smoke I breath in EVERYDAY anyway. -____-
 
Because my companion is leaving, we have been visiting everyone and its been fun :) A Lot of meals... one in particular that is sticking out.... Fufu... A classy African dish from ghana. :) Perhaps you should look up pictures.
It is a super spicy soup with Fish heads and PlayDough to dip in it. You do not chew. You just swallow. And you use you hands..... She said "Oh, Dont chew- It JUST GO DOWN. " Well I bear testimony that it doesnt JUST GO DOWN. IT GO DOWN AND UP AND DOWN AND UP AND DOWN. Literally gagged at the first bite. I ate about half and so did my companion until we both were so sick of gagging we were like I AM SO FULLLL hahahahaha But you guys this lady is the most amazing women IN THE WORLD that is not related to me :) I would eat that stuff everyday for her jst because she is soooo amzing. She was telling us "I know da man I call on. God love me, God love you. Danks do dis chuch, I know dat! All dad we need es to love eachudduh! Spirids speak to spirids and dad es how we know God es our faddah!" (Read as written) I swear we were sitting in her 1 room apartment and I thought I was sitting with the prophet. I am going to record her testimony for you guys. Her testimony made me weep. I LOVE HER.
 
HEYYYYY Beth and mallory have a dance performance!!!! I NEED PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!! Man I wanna go!!! Hahahaha I am so excited to see em all dolled up :) YAY DANCING! Dont worry- I dance everytime I hear music hahaha banks and clothes stores are basically my favoite place.. MUSIC! Hahaha Mo-Tab just doesnt make me wanna dance... bummer.
 
ANYWAY I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Pray that my companion doesnt get overwhelmed with the language or Italy or stress okay?? I love you guys so much!!!! MUAHHHHH!!!!! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment