Monday, June 9, 2014

06/04/14

05/28/14
 HOLY COW HOLY COW HOLY COW I AM FREAKING OUT STEPHEN IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!
Can I just say- There is no way he picked that ring out by himself cause that is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmhmmmm. My Brother done GUUUUUUUDDDDDDD.
Holy Cow I cannot wait to meet Amanda!!!!!! It’s amazing how much has changed in just 15 months!!! HOLY COWWWWWW. THERE IS A WEDDING HAPPENING IN AUGUST I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I am totally buying a dress here. HOLY COW I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wowowowowowowowowowoowowwow.
PERFECT TIMING STEPHEN!!!! GOOD CHOICE!!!
So..... If I do the math right.... That’s really soon... so liiiikkkeeeeee I come home... Probably have a homecoming thing... We go to Utah?... I LOVE UTAH THAT’S GREAT! and then we are there for like a weekish and then come back to Oregon? Maybe?.... and then I move to Idaho? I mean it’s not like I have to pack for school... My life consists of 3 suitcases so Been there- Been Doing that..... I AM SO EXCITED HOLLLYYY COWWWWWW
Well I am doing pretty good! We are working so hard and teach a lottttt mostly on the street and in parks but that’s ok for right now. I love my companion and she is the best! There isn’t too much of a language barrier so we are just trying to get better and better at Italian hahaha Its fun.
I decided stress is just not worth it so sometimes on out bikes I just randomly stop and I say "I NEED GELATO" Hahahahaha She really likes it, and she knows now I am crazy. :)
Biggest Miracle we saw this week, is we got a referral from a less-active in Bologna and so we went to go visit her and teach her the Restoration... Well two hours later and out bikes and after we got lost about 8 times- we FINALLY GET THERE and it’s this Awesome mom Named Blessing and she is from Nigeria- She has 5 kids, and she is AMAZING! She just wanted to learn and we asked her to be baptized and she said she would! So we are meeting her husband, and ALL 5 KIDS this Saturday so pray for us that it all goes good and that they will want to be baptized with her in July!!!!!!
We also had a ward activity on Saturday and we did an American Dance Hahaha Yeah that was hilarious. We danced to Cotton-Eye-Joe, Electric Slide, Can’t Touch This, And Teach Me How To Dougie Hahaha It was pretty great- I will try to get a video for you guys Hahaha
We were in Milano again yesterday and I got to see everyone yet again and it was a blast. Right now our Mission President is VERY ill and is in the States for the next 6 weeks so pray for him that he will be ok. We have the Lee's taking their spot for a while and it is so fun, they were will me in Sienna and so it was sooooo good to be with them again. I LOVE THEM!!!!
Hey another thing- We got 4 new investigators last week YAYYYYYYY And they are all from Ukraine, is there any info I should know about? Cause they were telling me a lot of stuff going down that I was extremely surprised about. .... Pray for Ukraine!!!
I love you guys so much!!!!! I am doing good and I love being here!! I have definitely made every day count and plan on doing that till my feet hit America. HOW WEIRD. I love you so much!!!!!!!!!! See you soon!!!

............ NOW THIS WEEKS EMAIL! Hahaha

Ok so last week we had that new Missionary training meeting in Milano and I got to see all my buddies in Milano again hahaha I LOVE MILANO!!!! And we were challenged to get 21 Lessons. Well usually we get 6-12... So I was like... Awwwww Freak how on earth. Well FOLKS: We got exactly 21 lessons. God Answers our prayers. That’s all I gotta say. I still don’t know how we did it other than we just pray with everyone we meet hahaha ITS SO FUN!
Uhhhh Other than that we went to a Buddha Market. Bahaha that was fun- they literally have Gem/Stone therapy... midevil therapy.... Let’s just say they are extremely good salesmen. :) I even bought a rock for 5 Euros.... I feel no shame.
Anyway sorry my email didn’t get there last week! I sent it to Dad and mom this time so I pray it works. I love you bunches!!!!!!!!!

-Sorella Holloway :)))

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment