Wednesday, May 29, 2013


YAYYYYYYYYY EMAIL!!! I LOVE EMAILING SO MUCH hahaha

Sorry this email is holy late- we tried email at a differant time tonight.... never again.... now we have less time. stupid.

Ok so That makes me really sad that the boys are all leaving and mom and I don't get our usual Date time... whats up with that? I didn't realize how much I went to the movies and then I am here and I am like HOLY STINK I haven't seen a movie in a hundred years.. -___- and no I don't count Italian films/ clips I watch because I have to focus like no ones business to catch every third word. DUMB. And hello- eat twice as much popcorn cause I am on SERIOUS withdrawls. pity me.... I have no popcorn.... I to survive off of Italian goodness...poor me.. Lol

Hope the boys don't kill themselves together- its always a legit concern of mine. If everyone could just put off death for 16 more months that would be great. Also no more babies. AND NO MORE GETTING MARRIED. HOLY I AM SO EXCITED FOR BECCA!!!!!!! Congrats to her!! I need pictures IMMEDIATLY. I need to judge the adorablness of her babies. Holy stink if I miss Becca's baby too I am gunna be pretty mad. Becca: NO GETTING PREGO. WAIT 16 MORE MONTHS!!!!

I am healthy!! I haven't wanted to die quite yet Hahaha I have some things here that kinda make me wanna die but... overall I am healthy! Speaking of Food. Holy mama I eat good here- but surprisingly it's not the Italian food here that's good... in fact that's my least favorite! Today we got Turkish Kabop.. Drool- amazing. Although its pretty sketch cause you walk in and there is this... thing of meat. and then, come to find out it is a lamb.... awk. Ok imagine Costco- where they sell their chicken and you see them all twirling on the little pole thing- yeah like that. Except it's not covered by anything and its vertical and like 2 feet tall. A Lamb!!! I don't know how else to describe it!!! Hahaha Anyway so this lamb is just twirling there- I don't have any idea what it's for- so we order and the guy walks over to the lamb and takes a razor thing and just starts shaving of strips of meat...... WHA.... ok that's fine, a little weird but then he just starts stuffing it into my food. Bizzare. That cannot be santiary. But I am not kidding you it was one of the best things that I have ever eaten hahahaha Creepy morbid lamb story but sheeeeeshhhh it was amazing.

My other favorite food here is form this Philipeino Lady in out ward and its this grilled banana wrap thing. Incredible. I will make TANTO TANTO when I get home. Uhhhh Brazlian food. Amazeballs. Cake, chocolate whatever, it's awesome. I can't even tell you what it is cause they tell me in porteguese and then my brain explodes soooooo yeah. I am trying to learn Italian. Stop messing me up. Lol

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO Glad Jessica knows Olivia- it's is the most random amazing thing that has happened in all of mission history. I am pretty sure. Haha But yeah that video was at  my first babtism qui in Italia and it was INCREDIBLE. When she (not jessica) got out of the water she was trying to explain to us how she felt but you could just see it in her face and her entire countenance had changed. Literally- it's a very spiritual thing but it changes you on the outside too, in a very visable way! So amazing. We have two more next month and then.... we are asking someone tomorrow if she will get babtised so hopefully 3 next month. EEEP.

A lot happened this week I feel like! I have been super blessed as a missionary because people come up to me ALL the time and ask me what my tag means hahaha They don't know what they just got themselves into muahaha. Just kidding but it is super helpful to me because I sometimes I will get focused on a map or talking to my companion that we stop talking to people for a minute and that's when they start talking to us. Its great. YES we will tell you more. Hahaha

This past Sunday we had Mostra with the ward which is way fun- basically some members come to a park with the missionaries and we go tracting with them! Way fun. They hand out flyers and pamphlets and it was a way cool experience. We talked to this man who had just lost his baby and MAN- he was so ready to hear the gosple it was incredible. I love our ward WAYYYYY too much- they all are super loving.

Ok On Lunedi my companion and I have like maybe 3 lessons so we had another 4 hours to do some strata errrr tracking I mean and so why not at the DUOMO hahaha So for 4 hours we did some tracting at the Duomo. My life is super cool. Haha And me being the awesome and super intelligent person that I am decided to wear these supeerrrr sturdy 5 dollar shoes from H&M... Ok well the ground at the Duomo is the world's stupidest and they put cement on the ground and then they stuck rocks in it... done. What is the point of that?? Any way my feet are destroyed and are the size of loafs of bread. Super cute. OW OW but yeah it was super effective and we taught a tonnnn that day. YAY.

 

Funny Story of the Week: That 14 year old from last week? Remember him? Yup. Saw him today. He tried hugging me as I ran away. So THAT was awkward.

But thats not the story- ok At the Mostra with the members- I was with my companion, and two other members from the ward, (one being Jessica who was in that video singing as Donald duck?? Recorde??) And I was standing between the two members talking to this man and my companion is on the other side of Jessica. Both of the members are around our same age and both of those members served missions so they decided to wear old their tags haha So we end the lesson, all four of us standing there, all four of us with tags, and here you don't really shake hands, you kiss each others cheeks. It's just what you do. So OBVIOUSLY girl missionaries do not Bocci men. but he goes in at the end of the lesson to bocci the member to my left and since she isn't a real missionary anymore she just acts all normal and does the normal two bocci and then he comes to me FULL FLEGED PANIC ATTACK no idea how to say STOP in Italian to this man who is not a member who just had a first lesson.. and what do I say? I can't? The other "missionary" just did. -___- So it happened and I tried to act all chill and then Jessica bocci him and then he gets to my companion hahahaha And she is all like " Oh Sister missionaries don't bocci males, I'm sorry" So then I look behind her and there are like 7 members all laughing cause they saw my panic attack and then looked like an IDIOTTTT hahahaha man. So awkward and he was SOOO confused why the first three missionaries didn't say anything. well.... TWO of them are fakes and then theres ME and I am just a idiot WHOO!!!! Hahaha Good times.

Love you all- Hope  you have an amazing week, I am sending love from Italy!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment