Friday, April 12, 2013

April 11th, 2013


Hey yall!!!!!!

I am having a blast here!!! Best decision I have made it my short 19 years Haha
Ok so something I just LOVE about the MTC is I meet people from EVERYWHERE. For example- I was walking into the bookstore and we met these 2 elders from Tonga and Brazil and they wanted a pic so we stopped these two other elders walking by, one from Canada (french-speaking) and the other from Tokyo. WEIRD. We proceeded to lunch and sat next to two other elders- one from New Zealand and one from Australia. WEIRD. Then after lunch we walk into the hall and there are MOBS of asians were coming in. Like at least 200 all from China and Tokyo and about half were girls. COOLEST THING EVER. Not only are missionaries being sent all over the earth but missionaries are coming from all over the earth. And it doesn't seem too weird cause everyone is talking in a different language anyway... so all accents you cant tell if they are real or not. Haha!
I don't know if this is how it worked when Stephen Jay and Jenna were out- But we have investigators here (all Italian) and TRC were we teach Italian members and share a thought with them. So its way fun and one of our investigators has agreed to be babtised!! Haha too bad its not real... but who cares its awesome! Haha Also- the very first investigator we had is named "Nico" and we thought he was real- so after about 8 lessons with him out teacher said we werent teaching him anymore! So of course I was heart-broken and was SUPER dissappointed cause our next lesson was going to be about babtism and then inviting him to be babtised. So yeah- super bummer. The next day guess who walks into the classroom..... Nico.... AS OUR TEACHER. So my life had been revolving around this investigator and wanting him to know the truth and I was praying for this investigator- going out of my mind when JUST KIDDING he already knows and now he is going to be teaching ME. I almost died/ passed out. -___- We also gave him a lesson the second day here so obviously my Italian was pathetic so I am so glad I get to be thouroughly embarrassed by my teachers who are ALSO my teachers. Whaaaaaaaa. (I am slowly realizing this is probably confusing)... TO be clear, very few people speak Italian, so Our investigators are our teachers pretending, and our Active Member lessons are RMs from Italy... Yeah.
Mom- I have soooo much to send him. Buckle up.
My district is awesome- we have wayyy too much fun which makes the MTC so much less stressful especially when I am English deprived. Yay.


Mom!!!! I am super jealous you get to be with Jenna and be shopping and eating popcorn and having fun WAHHHHHH I will be there for the next one! Also in regards to your last questions- I am generally healthy... The food here is Sketch. But I do occasionally have some Captin Crunch for breakfast in your honor so I get those vitamins at least twice a week. :) Haha uhhhh I sleep! Man I should send you a picture of the beds. They look how I imagine a bed in a jail too look like Hahaha Which is fine I still can fall asleep but OH MAN the would "comforter" does not exsist here. Its a nice tope-brownish sheet that I am sure has some purpose I just havent discovered it yet. Haha Also our schedual says we have 6:30- 7 am to get ready for our day..... So thats funny. Hahaha Like anyone in the world can do that... My Italian is good enough that I havent offended anyone yet? So thats a step I suppose. I will get around to it Hahaha I will try to get a video of me saying something so yall can see. Not that I have.. video... on my camera.... not that I already have videos.. cause that would be disobediant... O.o

Love you guys!!!!! The Church is true!!! Lets be honest- Why else would I be here cause its NOT like its a breeze.... in fact quite opposite. :) Talk to you next week!!! Smother Kate with Love for me on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment