Friday, April 12, 2013


April 4th, 2013

Hey yall!! I have survived yet another week and am now 1/3 of the way done with my MTC experience. Also- I have written this email about 3 times now and it keeps deleting itself which is SUPER cool. Actually not at all.
Ok So I love my district!!- In case I have already been brainwashed with MTC jargon- a district is what they call the group of people I have class with for 6 hours a day along with an additional 4 hours of personal study/with a tutor or whatever. So Love them all and we are all really close which makes the days go by really quick :D My campanion is awesome and she never fails to crack me up. The other day the zipper broke in the back  of her skirt like BADDD and is by the funniest moment I have had in the MTC. Why? Cause we were about to walk into the caferteria.... There are over 3000  missionaries... Try to process that. Hahaha YAY MY CAMPANION.

Ok Mom you will appreciate this- Sherri Dew came to give a devotional here on Easter that was SO GOOD. She is incredable- also Presiding Bishop of the church President Cassue and his wife came to speak which was also incredable!!! On easter we had the sacrament ALL together so more then 3000 missionaries all taking the sacrament and it still didnt take more then 20 minutes!! But they had 3 differant buildings and 4 long tables with 100 missionaries all passing the sacrament. So cool. I also got to part of the MTC choir on Easter and at the devotional- MTC choir is better then ANYTHING. I rather go to choir then sleep or eat anyday haha I also am going to audition to sing a solo and with a qourtet to sing at a devotional. I dont know if I have ever sang in front of 3000+ people buttttttttt oh well! I will let ya know what happens.

But Yeah I need to send about a kajillion things home. Remeber that one time when they said to plan on having an additional 15 pounds? Ya. BULL. They really meant like 100. I have so many language books and stuff that I gotta take over to Italy. Soooo thats kinda fun.

hey if I have any friends reading this- SEND ME YOUR HOME ADDRESS! I can't email anybody back cause I dont have time!!!

Ya I would LOVE to get my nylons- I didnt realize exactly HOW white I was until I started living here...... yikes.... There is something not normal about this skin of mine. Also I love G-2 pens and stickers (perferably Disney) if ya find any of those to throw in.

Dad: I can't believe you called the cops on mom Haha Thats pretty AWESOME, but I am pretty sure the cops should be at house R's house 24-7 anyway, so it would have done nothing but good.

Mom: On behalf of me and my ENTIRE district- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!  Carmel corn lasted for dayss and we ate it all through class. It was never-ending which was PERFECT! unless my stomach has shrunk..... I would be surprised.... food here is sketchy.

Hey can you send me stephens address??? I wanna write him!

Anyway I love it here!!1 Hope ya liked the pictures!!!! cant wait to head out, The language is coming along.

Funny story: I ran into a girl from Italy today...... She tried talking to me.... they are DEFIANTLY teaching me the wrong language... Not one word did I understand hahahaha

Is anyone getting my letters???? I feel like they arent getting sent... -___-
 Also my companion has a messed up back so 3 times a week we go see a chiropractor- so I get missionary opportunities all the time! Whats embarrassing is when someone asks me where I am going and I couldnt for the life of me figure out how they knew I was serving a mission. THE NAME TAG. Ya I am an idiot. But we get tons of high fives everywhere we go and then when they find out I got my call at 18 they are always like WOWWWWWW You are a baby!! So thats fun too- now that I am 19 I almost fit in but I still get the whole "wow you are insane" talk- I wouldnt wanna be anywhere else!!
I get to go to the temple once a week so that is fabulous as well anddddddd dad I hope you get thaat picture of "steak" we had here at the MTC.... I mean really that hardly qualified as meat period. Haha Love yall!!! I send ya my love!!

Seriously where is Kate. I can;t stop talking abut it. Am I an Aunt??? Is Jenna ok???? WHAT IS HAPPENING.

No comments:

Post a Comment