Wednesday, August 6, 2014

08/06/14 - 2 more weeks!!!! AND a transfer to Genova!!!


I HAVE LIKE 2 WEEKS LEFT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It gets more real everyday!!! I had to pack everything this morning, why you ask? Because I just got transferred -___- hahahaha
That’s right folks I am Leaving Modena and going to Genova. It’s a part I have never been to so I am excited. I wish I had more than 10 days there but I will get over it. Hahaha It came as a shock to me and my companion, it was like two weeks shorter but not much I can do about it. I have taken over 100 pictures in the past 3 days JUST with investigators and members and I would say half of my suitcase is filled JUST with things from my family here hahaha They are so wonderful- I will miss this place so so so much. GA. 
So yes I am all packed, and I sent home a package today that was freaking almost 20 pounds.... so do the math there hahaha I send home a lot of books and a journal so I am literally going to fast to make sure it gets there cause I would DIE if it got lost. Join me in this fast everyone. No more eating. Not till it gets there. It’s in a really cute box though which they made me buy and switch all my crap to when I was there at the post office because they are just ridiculous.... it was like a 45 minute process. Ridiculous. But yeah- you don’t need to open it cause it’s just my English scriptures which I never use and my personal progress book and BOM that I did in Italian cause I felt like it hahaha anddddddd other Italian learning books and a journal - so it’s all pre-packed for school. Yay!!!
Awww I  just heard the bells of Duomo outside. Man will I miss that sound. 
Our new convert ended up not doing the surgery for a lot of reasons, but she is going to wait a little while. Everyone is doing great here and my favorite family that we teach here we said goodbye to last night- andddddddd I wept. 6 Months with them and then leaving is just like- a joke. Luckily they have skype and facebook and snap-chat so really I have nothing to be sad about. Thank goodness for technology. 
Thanks mom for cleaning my clothes!!!!!!!!!! I did not even think about those being gross but I suppose I have been gone for 100 years..... Hahaha I don’t know how I will feel about my clothes from the pre-mission life. But hey maybe I will really miss them! Chances are no- but we will see. I think I am most worried about the shoes... Hahaha I have no shoes. I have two weeks left and I refuse to buy new ones! It doesn’t make sense to.... soooooo did you see any flats in that box by chance???? I mean heals are great.. like.... once a week... for an hour... Lol! Yikes. 
I love you all so much and I can’t wait to see you all so soon! I have been writing a poem thingy through my mission that I add to every 3 or 4 months and I actually really like it so I think I am just going to share that for my homecoming talk. cause then I don’t even have to write anything. Muahahaha. It’s fun to read and you will like it :) I think. Hahaha
I love you so much!! I will see you soon!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment