Friday, August 2, 2013

07/23/13


TIM IS A STUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow it makes me want braces again is that weird? Hahahaha Seriously that is soooooooooooo cool he got them off- YA LOOK GREAT TIM!!!!!!! And you look Old. Like a Senior..... Ew. Holy I am getting old.

 

AMERICAN IDOL TOUR MOM????????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WAS THIS WHEN I WAS IN OREGON????? What is this????????? I am upset. But just to rub it in your face I going to the TOP of Duomo today so I hope you all are jealous........ :( wahhh I miss American Idol...... mostly Soyouthinkyoucandance........ 

 

Don’t have much time this week... shocking I know... .so this will be a short email. Wah.

 

Tell grandma i do get her letters!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!!! Unfortunately I don’t think she is getting mine... So I will start sending them through snail mail... cause that’s SOOOO MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE. Lol

 

Go hug Michelle and Natalie for me cause I am so excited for them EEEPPP Sheesh everyone is leaving... MADNESS!!!!

 

I love hearing from Home and it’s always nice to hear those little things because it makes me laugh way hard. You guys forget I miss everything about home so those little things you throw in are HILARIOUS hahahaha 

 

OK NEWS FLASH transfers are here aka tomorrow and I am going to be here in MILANO (Hallelujah) with Sorella Haslem. Recognize that name? you should! CAUSE IT’S MY MTC COMPANION!!!!!!! Holy CRAZYYYYYYY. So I am Senior companion and we are both babies so I don’t know what’s happening and we are all gunna die. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hope that expresses how I feel good enough.... Lol 

 

I love you guys. I am so thankful that I have a family that is supportive of me- supersupersuper fortunate. I will see you guys pretty soon actually!!! Really it’s just around the corner. :) Love you!!!!!!

-Sorella Holloway

 

No comments:

Post a Comment