Friday, August 2, 2013

07/30/13


Ew. Everyone is getting married. That’s gross. Lol I am super nervous to go home to that ENTIRE side of life. Gross. So much yuckness. Lol

 

I AM SO EXCITED FOR MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is way crazy I bet she is thrilled out of her mind to FINALLY KNOW hahaha My shoulders tense up even thinking about waiting to open my call hahaha Horrible time. WAYYYY too many nerves. How perfect for her- seriously incredible. She will ROCK IT!!!! And Lex is heading out!!!!! EEEPPPPPP I wish I could have seen her talk!!! She has always been so incredible and an amazing example to me. :( Miss my ladies. 

 

I am so sad to hear your friend died!! But what a great excuse to get back up to Utah!!! hahaha That sounds really bad... But I hope you know what I mean. Hahaha How many times have you been to Utah in the past 3 months.... SHEESH

SPEAKING OF UTAH when you go to education week, if they have any scholarship classes you should totally go to them. Casue since I am out here for another year- I have time on Pdays or when a companion gets sick or whatever to write a paper or fills out something. I just know I am coming back broke soo any money I can start getting know would be fabulous. If I do the math correctly- which I believe I have I will be coming home after 12 transfer aka August 20th 2014 so I won’t have much time before school starts up again from the time I get home. And I will have to go to school that fall cause me Half-tuition scholarship won’t be held for me any longer. WAH. 

- I am only thinking ahead to that kind of stuff because I live in an apartment of 4 and every transfer one has gone home.... to school Lol So don’t think I am super weird. lol

 

I love hearing from anyone and I am glad some letters have been making it! I don’t have any tips for sending packages other than send them to the mission office.... which  you would do anyway cause I don’t even have our apartment address- YAY! Hahaha I am excited to see it!!! People here get packages all the time so I don’t really believe the whole "packages never make it here" business, and my letters make it... hummmmmm...... interesting this mailing system we have. 

 

I am glad everyone is doing good- I am too!!! I also love that everyone is staying busy!!!! ME TOO!!!! I almost melted last week- that was a fun time. It was 40 Degees Cel. so do the math and I believe that equals... DEATH. Yup pretty sure. Lol My Garments and clothes are straight up destroyed Lol I don’t know how people do this but I LOVE IT!!! Life is so fun. 

 

So yeah this past week has been crazy. Sorella Haslem and I are running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to figure out how the heck to be missionaries hahah SO FUN! Luckily we have a lot of great examples nearby :) Being a senior companion isn’t that different except now I get blamed for everything that goes wrong cause now it’s on MY head sooooooooo that’s a good time. I just have to learn how to be perfect! No problem! Lol I love my companion SO MUCH. During lessons we click so well and it just flows 

 

We had a lesson this week with a meno-ativa who was converted at 18, served a mission, her family aren’t members, and like 10 years ago she just straight up stopped going to church and we went to visit her and she says she doesn’t know if she believes anything. Her father is Atheist and she isn’t quite that far but she just doesn’t believe in anything. So we watched this film and HOLY COW. MIRICLE. The movie ended and the spirit was sooooo THICK in that room no one moved no one said anything. The only way I can explain it is THICK. Anyone who walked in the room at that moment would feel it- and it totally caught us by surprise. So incredible. We bore our testimonies after and gave her a notebook with our testimonies written and our fav. Scriptures and I don’t remember a time where I have felt the spirit that strong. Wow this church is the truth. Aint no question about it. We are way too fortunate that we don’t have to wait to know what life is all about.

 

Funny story that isn’t that funny: I ate octopus this morning...... breakfast...... THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LIVE WITH AN ITALIAN hahahaha totally kidding. But yeah that was gross. Raw octopus- and tenicles on your tongue BLECH.  It had a lingering bitterness just straight up sick. We have so much fun. I would say having fun on the mission is very underestimated. If you don’t have fun on your mission you are missing the ride!!!!!! In the words of Uchdorf "Happiness is the destination but it’s also the path!!!!" Got that right Uchdorf. Work hard Laugh hard Every day!!!! 

 

I have a journal that I right in everyday where I right 1 miracle I saw that day. So I have officially seen 135 miracles. I can’t imagine anywhere better to be then where I am! That’s my second journal for the mission and I am just shocked at how much good I see EEPP! I am loving life and I love my family more and more as I am out here. I am excited to see you guys- Hey send videos cause I can watch them!!!! EEEPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!! 

 

I love you guys!!!!!!!!! 

Love Sarah :) THaaaaaaats right. I still remember my first name. BOOM

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment