Monday, March 4, 2013

Getting Ready to Leave Pt.1

      It's me! I only have 15 days until I report to the MTC and I couldn't be more excited. Today I bought a whole new load of clothes that I probably don't need, as well as quit my job! I can feel reality sinking in.... almost.
     A lot of my friends have their calls and we are all in the waiting stage- so and I am the first out of my friends to get sent out of the country so I am nervous but also excited we all are getting ready together. I got the opportunity to go back to Rexburg last weekend to say bye to my friends up there as well as my favorite teachers!!!!
     So things I am most nervous for would have to be gaining weight... Loosing friends... People forgetting me... Not liking my companions... The lack of music/Facebook/headphones... BUT biggest fear of all is NEVER being alone. Scares me to death. I might explode. But those are pretty normal I feel like- and pretty easy to get used to. ALSO coming home. Yikes. Then I have to really join real life.
     I am most excited for sharing what I know... for starting over... for learning the language... loving the Ialians... The plane flight (I LOVE planes and airports)... Hopefully becoming a master of scripture-ness... For having one focus and not worrying about money and things like that... and FOOD. :D
    I am super excited to go. Can't wait!!! More updates to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment