Tuesday, March 19, 2013

      Alright here I go!!! I have just a couple hours until I am set apart as a missionary and tomorrow at 3:00am I head off to the airport. I couldn't be more excited!
     This blog will now be updated with my emails I send to my family and my mom will post them on here :D
       I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints holds the full truth of this life. I wouldn't be putting everything on hold in all aspects of my life for 18 months if I wasn't 100% positive of it. I love the Lord and I know he loves all of his children. I hope I can convey even a fraction of what I know to those people in Milan, Italy and I hope I can be an example of Christ there. Pray for me and pray I don't die/ get lost. AHHHHHHH.  If you ever have questions about the church letttmeehhhknoww I would love to talk about it! sarah.holloway@myldsmail.net is my email- See yall in 18 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment