Wednesday, July 3, 2013

07/02/13


YAYYYYYYY EMMA JOY!!!!!!!! That is so fantastic!!!!!!! CONGRADS TO THEM BOTH!!!!

Also before I forget- Can someone send me Beccas email? I would like to be invited to this wedding. :D

Also- Can someone send me Stephens email? I have much to tell him. Hehehe.

ALSO- Mitchel Perkins. I need his address PRONTO. Cueeee TIM. Thank you!
ALSO- I have letters in the mail for grandma, Tim and Dad and Kendra so please let me know if those ever make it there... like in a month...


Next,  Italy has this thing called "soldi" now I don’t speak super great but from what I understand everything everywhere goes on sale. Boom. Yup- my companion has confirmed this. Next question- Do I have money? Is that something I have cause I would love to buy some goodies here. Cause I am in Italy. And that is awesome.

MOM GUESS WHAT "letters to Juliet"??? Ya know that wall with all the... letters? to Juliet???? ITS A REAL THING- we are figuring out how long it takes to get there but just know at some point on my mission- I AM GOING THERE and I am freaking excited.

I don’t have much time to email... as usual... but STORY

This week we did a little Scambia and we switched companions so I was the senior companion of another girl who has been out for two weeks- SUPER awesome. LOVE her. So In this 24 hours- We had to start an English class, and teach 7 lessons..... in Italian... and I am here thinking ok sooooo..... WHAT??????? I have been speaking Italian aka "Speaking Italian" for 2 months and her for 2 weeks so this is gunna suck and we are going to lose all of our investigators hahahaha BUT WE SURVIVED!!!! and in fact we got TWO NEW INVESTIGATORS yup. It was awesome. Terrified for when I actually am the senior companion but ....... it was awesome for a day hahaha

We are teaching this man for west Africa right now and he is just the most humble willing guy in the world- he is so ready to try anything and he is who is getting baptized in the next couple of weeks and we couldn’t be happier. I would send you pics... BUT I DONT HAVE A CAMERA RIGHT NOW. Grrrrrrr. Seriously what do I do. Do I get new camera? ga.

I have my interview with the new mission president next Monday so THAT will be super fun!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY

FUNNY STORY OF THE WEEK! Ok not as great as last weeks... or any of the weeks.... but I found out my name is said "es, ah, aireh, ah, acca" Hahaha Ok so if you have Seen Pitch Perfect you will probably understand why I died at this... because There is nothing I love to quote more than "Acca-Awkward" from that movie, and what do you know... it’s in my name. SWEEEETTT. lol Also My first impression in front of the president was super lame. hahaha I used the wrong form of you and said "te" which is inappropriate as missionaries... Awesome... Lol And then when he walked in- I didn’t recognize so I had the awkward moment shaking his hand saying "Hi, I’m Sorella Holloway   OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE PRESIDENTE!!!" just mid-sentence  switch hahaha Man. Lol Who ever gave me the awkward gene owes me cause it screwing up my first impressions!!!!! Lol

Love you guys! Love hearing stories and looking at pictures :( Hopefully my letters get there soon :) Love from Italy!!!!

-Sorella Holloway

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment